first of all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
is there any hack tools that giving a 100% success rate for upgrading the item's
from +0 to +15 at cabal PH?
actually i have a version of this tool but its for cabal EU!! and it works like a charm
i just wanted to know if there is a version of this for cabal PH!! and if there is can i have a dl link please tnx in advance!!!
As far I know there was a such of program to upgrade with 100% succes but it was patched 5-6 moths ago. Sorry mate cant do nothing for you T_T . Man, how did you get that tool on cablEu? does it really works? I've never heard about this kind of tool that really works on EU servers.
On EU 1 month ago or less, there was upgrade bug, channels were going offline and players lvl 130 were making +15 mithril like 5 items per day... etc etc..
Noone is going to go public with such a tool, its just too epic.
We do not want him to go public and share with us, just a proof like a video or something. Also, even though I use a bot, I think, that kind of bug or hack will ruin the game.
if it was true , dont you think there will be a lot of non bind great items upgraded everyday ? ( come on , Im use to see one upgrade +15 max per week ) So if this guy hass really that tool he would be rich right now.
[Request] Argate Success Rates... 01/23/2012 - Dekaron - 10 Replies Hello all,
I had a bookmark on my PC of the argate success rate for Dekaron, but I reformatted... so I lost it.
Does anyone have a link or know the success rates for + your items from +1 to +9?
For example 0 to +1 = 80% success chance.
Thanks!