Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabal rider 1.0.XXXX found virus HTML/Framer

Discussion on cabal rider 1.0.XXXX found virus HTML/Framer within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post cabal rider 1.0.XXXX found virus HTML/Framer

HTML/Framer found by AVG when i opened up my CR na try ko lahat ng version ng CR 1.0.1 to 1.0.7 me lalabas talaga na virus HTML/Framer i hope kung sino man meron din ganito post here or paki sabi naman kung ako lng ang meron all help is greatly appreciated
Old 07/30/2008, 14:07   #2

n it makes my whole comp restart when i tried using it ><
Old 07/30/2008, 16:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
This is a no questions section. Read the description of the sections first.
*Warning added*
*moved*
Old 07/30/2008, 17:24   #4

any other replies please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Rider site virus infected again
07/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
is it just me but im getting warnings from my av everytime i use the bot and connects to their site.
CABAL RIDER 1.0.6 PH WEBSITE JAVASCRIPT INITIATED VIRUS
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
last night my antivirus started to detect this javascript/vbscript automatically downloaded from cabalrider ph launcher. (instead of the proper cabalrider guide that pops up on the window of cabalrider....a blank page is displayed.) This script instantly creates a KPY folder and attaches to your windows processes (worm/rootkit) once it has downloaded its main .exe file. So far updating my antivirus and rescanning it does not contain it. Im trying to remove my other Harddrive now and rescan...
Cabal Rider latest virus issues
07/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
i tested the beta version for PH..and its 100% working..they said there is a virus in it.. but actually the virus came from their site.. When you open the CR you will notice that the links / site beside the log in thingy are hanged/stocked then i was shocked when my AVG alerted me of a virus..i taught it was just from a file I downloaded,, so i tried opening CR again then virus came again and it was a "Cookie"/Temp Files.. so it came from a site...For the botters please use caution i...
Cabal Rider 1.07 Virus Alert
07/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies
Hi all, until now i didnt get any problems with my Antvir program but today its starting to warn me when i start cabal rider. When cabal rider connects to the server to download the advertisme on the left side im getting the warings. im using latest version of Avira Antivir PE Anyone of u guys have same problems?
RIDER CONFIG DOeSNT SHOW UP (CABAL RIDER 1.0.5)
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies
After launching cabal rider n entering the game CABAL RIDER CONFIG doesn't SHOW UP so im like playing normally and w/o any help from BOT.. PLS help me FIGURE this one UP.. TNX!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(