Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]Let's discuss how to hack Crafting Profession Level here

Discussion on [Discussion]Let's discuss how to hack Crafting Profession Level here within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/30/2008, 15:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrykull View Post
and, what did i say? he just wants to not work at all, someone make a hack for him so he can craft mithril. NO it can not be done. It is server side. happy? now, if any pro has anything to say like, it can be done, i want proof first.
dude it's easier to say it can't happen, it's server-sided or whatsoever than to believe that it can possibly be hacked.. please don't waste your time posting in this thread if you want to stand by what you said. I opened this topic for open-minded people who might want to discuss the possible ways of doing it and not argue with someone like you who keeps on saying that it cannot be done... please, zip it - you'll only say the same thing so please stop spamming here - thank you!
Old 07/30/2008, 18:12   #17

Is this really that hard to craft?
Old 07/30/2008, 19:03   #18

Yes.
Old 07/30/2008, 20:08   #19

well, since he wants to craft mithril, that is lv 7. If you are on a Private Server with 1 craft=100%, you still have to make the quests, that involve crafting a special amp thing with a specified number.That, + that you have to gain every material you need, AND shapes. those are the hardest to find (i think.) so, yes it is hard to craft, and yes, we WOULD like a crafting hack but NO, you can't do it, because it is server side. as i said, give me proof of doing it and you can call me a noob.
Old 07/31/2008, 04:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrykull View Post
well, since he wants to craft mithril, that is lv 7. If you are on a Private Server with 1 craft=100%, you still have to make the quests, that involve crafting a special amp thing with a specified number.That, + that you have to gain every material you need, AND shapes. those are the hardest to find (i think.) so, yes it is hard to craft, and yes, we WOULD like a crafting hack but NO, you can't do it, because it is server side. as i said, give me proof of doing it and you can call me a noob.
i don't think anyone would want to call you a noob - what would we get from that? anyway, what you said are all facts, and those facts are what we want to break through hacking... please stop spamming here, i think people reading this topic aren't stupid enough to be unaware of what you just said...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level, Crafting, Ehre Service [By L33tspeak]
03/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 37 Replies
Levelservice Biete hier meinen leverservice an zu den günstigen preisen! Ich verwende einen bot den es nur einmal weltweit gibt da er von mir selbst geschrieben wurde. FAQ Kann ich gebannt werden? Nein, ausgeschlossen, der bot ist nicht von blizzard gekannt und sobald man angeflüstert wird erklingt ein ton und ich bin zur stelle! Euer account ist in meinen händen völlig sicher. Sollte es doch aus irgendeinem Grunde passieren und der bann ist auf mich zurückzuführen werde ich euer geld...
Profession Guides, Gathering and Crafting.
04/01/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Wanna help out the forums and i need the rep so im gonna be working on some guides heres my first a cloth farming guide and Tailoring guide. (Sorry if its abit long) Quote: This cloth farming guide provides you with a guideline of what level humanoids to fight for certain types of cloth. While each type of cloth drops off a wide level range of mobs the very lowest and highest level humanoids of each range actually have an extremely small chance to drop. For example, Syndicate Watchman...
This discussion is about a level 82 s/s nuker almost done farming.
01/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Well I'm trying to sell my level 82 spear nuker account (almost farmed) on the server Troy. And it has a level 82 archer account. I'm still taking offers. I don't have much pics of it. So I'm just going to upload a rev6 link of both accounts.You can communicate with me at [email protected] or [email protected] either one. (Nuker) Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution (Archer)Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution Also.. I will be accpecting paypal only! not anything else.:) Also Theres about 5...
[RE-DISCUSS] MELEE ATTACK HACK THREAD
05/16/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 7 Replies
this is not a step by step TUT ok so don't ask for it here!!! and this thread is not for asking questions ok???? JUST REFER TO THE OTHER THREAD FOR A TUT. ok guys, i'll do my best to compile all the answers to the questions so that no more nooby questions will arise... first, CE stands for cheat engine, i on't give links, just search it in google, it's free. WPE pro is also free, just search it... now for the first timers to use WPE or CE, your anti virus programs ill detect a...
Discussion on Level Two
03/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hello to all elite pvpers on Conquer. It is very nice to meet you. I have noticed, that lately, there have been barely any updates on the bots/hacks forums. And, from many posts, I hear there is this secret underground level two organization or something. I would just like to know how to join it, as an old member of elitepvpers. Although I may not have much posts, nor do I contribute, due to different games and interests, I will attempt to begin contributing, and start helping out in this...