Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packer Used On Twinr?

Discussion on Packer Used On Twinr? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packer Used On Twinr?

Hey I wanan try and crack twinr but i don't know the packer used on it. Some people have said Thermidia was used but i couldn't find the download. If some one could post a link or some where i could get the packer used on twinr would be appreciated
Old 07/01/2008, 09:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
chances of you getting a faster answer is using the forum search thread , reason why ppl dont answer u is because well, you have 2 posts, and u know they call u newbie

so to get a quicker answer find a respected pvp member and pm them or use "search forum" srry this is the only way i can help~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
packer
05/25/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
where do i find a program that packs the extracted files back. im pretty sure therw is such a programs cuz theres a untradeable to tradeable item packer. link if there was such a post about it.
Packer und Entpacker
04/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi Leute , ich suche einen leichtbedienbaren Packer und Entpacker, da der von Darki bei mir nicht funktioniert. Pls im Thread oder per pn posten THX
[HELP]Dekaron Packer
12/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Is there an public packers? If so can you link me or can you direct me to where they were already posted(if posted) thanks. EDIT: nvm i found one, but i can't understand how to use it. It's the one from jenvers website. can someone show me some tuts on how to use please.
Div packer/launcher
06/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 45 Replies
I found a div packer yesterday on a chinese site, but i cant find a launcher that works with divs. Anyone got a clue?
N> grf packer
01/29/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
ich bräuchte mal nen grf packer der nich bei koreanisch / acii/ abkackt