Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plans for different bot??

Discussion on plans for different bot?? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plans for different bot??

once the cabalrider is not free anymore does anyone have a plan on making a different bot thats free??

cuz im sure they will make it so that you have get a payed registered account just to log in to cabalrider even with the old versions (cuz on their forums they said their not planning a free version)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2008, 06:21   #2

lol no one will buy the non free version
Old 07/02/2008, 07:01   #3

its a good idea to make cabalrider ph non-free to stop pesky pinoys with immoral attitudes from using it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Change of plans
02/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
lol well im not letting a idot ruin my online play soooo..... WTB r4+ / r5+ / r6+ account on following servers yeti / sally / tanda / lydian :) really want a r5 druid but will buy any class, have with or without equips :) offering money via paypal or ingame items i got alot :) thanks all :D:D
Legend 4 ruined my plans
03/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
wow ! just wow ... i didnt believe anyone one who told me tht cap 100 is comin out on march , i thought it would take 1-2 years like we r used to And now considering tht joymax is paying a lot more attention to updates ... I dunno .. so now new caps comeout every 6-9 monthes ? 1st of all i will lose like 400 Millions cuz of the 85+7 weapons tht i didnt sell yet... thts just my problem but i have a couple of questions tht may concern other users too , like : Farming : .. at cap 90 .. i...
Moonboxes plans
09/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Hi all.... I noticed that alot of ppl don't have plans for doing moonboxes, so I'm going to post 2 plans I'm using... I already posted this, but it was a reply in another thread, finally I thought of making it as a thread.... ----------------------------------------------- Plan No.1: short time plan ----------------------------------------------- Requirements: - lvl 70 noob with low defence (will be explained below) Preparations:
Easy money/ New boot plans
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello, Well I saw a lot of miners and I just couldn't understand why no one have ever made a miner that instead of droping ores use them to get a house token? Cause think about it if u use a miner for gems you dont get much but if you will use the miner to make house tokens you will get money easly. I play at eagle and here house token worth around 30m. Now since I dont know how to make a bot I have made this list of the things that the bot need to containe: 1. Buy a scroll and place it...