I hope they change the rates, or else I stay by the oficial. And like lilnikkanam said I hope too that they give us the extra inventory + storage slots and take the premiums away, so it's equal for all >_> .
Plz, dont get angry with me, but the rate is so suck, just a little better than of-server. If they want alot of ppl play, they must fix the rate is higher, seriuosly.
If you ask me 10x not low compared to offical. I played failed server cabal by yesman da ******. In 5 hours i reached a master on sword and magic by punching. Rate was 10 x exp there along skill exp 10x. If you ask me I will definetly be playing.
On offical I reached regular sword apprentice magic in a fucken week. So give me 10x skill exp any day then offical rates.
As soon as they go live I will be joining.
TFN cabal here I come. In Australia all ready Friday, but I think in US its Thursday still. Roughly 24 hours or less till TFN cabal goes live.
Someone can correct me If I am wrong.
I have a feeling that this server will stay unlike
Plz, dont get angry with me, but the rate is so suck, just a little better than of-server. If they want alot of ppl play, they must fix the rate is higher, seriuosly.
dont blame them, they want long term server not just bunch of peoples with max level in couple of days, get bored and leave the server.
dont blame them, they want long term server not just bunch of peoples with max level in couple of days, get bored and leave the server.
if people will even join... honestly ima stick with cabal 8 or redcabal as soon as it comes up if those are the rates of the english one... and im pretty sure the same goes for 80% of this community... the only people that want lowrate are lazy people that bot all the time which make no sense because if your botting all the time all you want is a higher lvl char for nothing so wtf? quit ******** about you wanting lowrate and get a highrate so u can skip the leveling like your going to do with a bot either way you lazy *******.
wow... how come the server not yet release the download link.. sigh...
yeah, mades me sad
but hey, 1 day away. i got to lvl 10 on main cabal and got bored, cuz i really wanted to see what it's like at high level. guess this is my chance.
"When the client will be available for download ?
Will be available a few hours before the launch and on various mirrors." Well, I guess I have to wait till tomorrow? It turned Friday an hour ago, so I'll have to wait some time still. (i live in New York in USA)....
by any chance will any of you be making a guild? ill probably need a little help with the game :P
WTS level 114 BAGI Server Abaddon OVER 80 ARGATES *LEGIT* 04/10/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies Information about account.
Server: Abaddon
Level: 114
Class: Bagi Warrior
Percent Into level: 38%
Reputation: Well known, Friends with many, Not hated.
Dil: 17,000,000
Currently Equipped on this character is...