[REQUEST] CabalEU bypass,wallhack working guide, unlimited combo guide/addres for CablalEU ,other guides and a working bot. Thanx to anyone who helps me. BTW Acid you made a good job around here. I returned here and its all changed , allmoust everything ,but some things will remain allways the same ) like we know
Hi all, here is my problem, I'm Canadian quebec I try to go play cabal online french except that my pay is banned in Europe because the game was split into 3 section, my question is how can I by french pass to access the game because it allows me to English except me and the English translation of the misery a little can.
Hi all, here is my problem, I'm Canadian quebec I try to go play cabal online french except that my pay is banned in Europe because the game was split into 3 section, my question is how can I by french pass to access the game because it allows me to English except me and the English translation of the misery a little can.
Thank you for the help
Your english is hard to understand, are you Canadian for real? Did you try to play here: ? Usually the Cabal versions published by gamefroge have no IP Blocks.
Your english is hard to understand, are you Canadian for real? Did you try to play here: ? Usually the Cabal versions published by gamefroge have no IP Blocks.
Sorry, I used a translator to put it on the forum. Your links I know I downloaded except that when I come to connect its says your connection to server failed, and c is where the administrator of the site I said I was born to play as Gameforge not prohibited from canada connect, so I just want to know if I can work around it and if so how please, and yes I am Canadian.