Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]can we hack EXP gained!!!

Discussion on [Discussion]can we hack EXP gained!!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Discussion]can we hack EXP gained!!!

The topic is hack "EXP gained". Maybe a lot of people say that we can't. So, my idea is: if we have a full group of party addresses -> so we can earn more EXP/skill EXP/craft EXP by the %bonus of party. i've tested with map address and 1 party address and i see this:
- i use 2 character, 1 is lv 115, 1 is lv 20.
- Character lv 115 (A) in lakeside, farm mobs with 100.000exp / hit.
- Character lv 20 (B) in the same x,y with A but in Desert Scream. -> this chacacter use cheat engine, the map address say 2, the party bonus exp is 1exp -> it's normal, right.
- Now, i change the map address from 2 to 6 -> so the bonuse exp is 800-1000exp ^^ > lol this seems usefull.
- But the party bonus is 40% -> we calculate 100.000 x 0,4 = 40.000. The bonus B receive just 800-1000 exp -> 40.000exp is bonus for A. That's mean A receive 100.000+40.000=140.000 exp / hit. That's nice.
- Conclusion: If we can hack full albilities of party -> so with 1 character we can use pt buff, we can edit higher pt member and we'll gain more %bonus -> we can cheat EXP faster!!! .

I'm trying this idea. But now i just find out 1 party address, when it say 2 -> i receive bonus, when i change to 0 -> i don't receive bonus; when i change to 6 -> client disconnect. And with this address i can't use pt buff with myselt. Pls try it and share yours.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2011, 12:17   #2

Well this is quite a nice idea,I'll try it for myself and see what comes out.Thank's for this usefull info.
Old 09/15/2011, 13:52   #3

yup, i'll try this nice idea, thank bro!

Tags
hack exp