Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rofl @ yoki

Discussion on rofl @ yoki within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rofl @ yoki

we all knew you wouldnt release the server from beginning, claming fake files etc, ep2, and now wow guess what his dad is in coma, its not something new people claim theire soo good, oo imma make a server, but guess what every project dies in some way, and so did yours now i guess
Old 06/15/2008, 02:42   #2

You cant know for sure he's lying, but we don't know for sure he's telling the truth.

But we DO know that threads like these are pointless.. come on man.
Old 06/15/2008, 02:44   #3

uhh, lol. Fake files????? Ok, thats funny i have been a member of a cabal emu site and it just so happens they released files also, Yoki's files arent fake cause if you look on the PVPC forum there are screenshots of all his gates and databases all working and set up 100%, the cabal emu forum is

FFS i didnt know there were so many imature people on the internet -.-
Old 06/15/2008, 02:56   #4

Yoki's files aren't fake, Talk to him for more than 5 minutes and you'll realize that instead of just bugging him asking 'How long will it be'.

Yoki also wouldn't lie about his father being in a coma, He has barely been online in the past 2 days compared to his usual 20-22 hour work he does on the server.

The server is 100% ready, the website is still being translated.

For all you noobs who think it's fake, stfu and go be a noob on some other forum .
Old 06/15/2008, 03:02   #5

does it mean yoki will not be mod anymore? lawl
Old 06/15/2008, 03:05   #6

yoki wasnt a mod to begin with.
Old 06/15/2008, 03:06   #7

mm i dont see why he would lie show all those screens bla bla O.o =) i like to beleive he wasnt lieing and his dad will get better soon (who would lie about there father that way its wrong..)
but if he did lie hes sick...
Old 06/15/2008, 03:15   #8

a mod should close this theard
Old 06/15/2008, 03:19   #9

you dont see many of those around
Old 06/15/2008, 04:12   #10

well i think his server files are real, but i think the stuff about his dad is horseshit, i mean come on, right as everybody is on the edge of their seats waiting for the new server, moments before the supposed release, his dad gets in a car accident and goes into a coma, its to fantastic, and by fantastic i mean bullshit
Old 06/15/2008, 04:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrleakehe View Post
well i think his server files are real, but i think the stuff about his dad is horseshit, i mean come on, right as everybody is on the edge of their seats waiting for the new server, moments before the supposed release, his dad gets in a car accident and goes into a coma, its to fantastic, and by fantastic i mean bullshit
Thought that too.. but it could be true..
Old 06/15/2008, 06:55   #12

it is true y the hell would u lie about that. and any one that would lie about should just ******* die and burn in hell
Old 06/15/2008, 07:16   #13

u can lie that ur father is in coma if u hate him so much that you could even wish that his dead..everyone can do that..well,as i said in another forum,thank him when his done..and for yoki,if its tru that ur father is in coma,get over it..you cant do anyhting bout it..why do something to get over it..in the first place,u promised everyone that u will make a server..right?so dont get angry if u cant make the server,coz u wer that make promises..we understand and others understand u i guess..but bro,if its true,there is more ppl much unluckier than u are..
Old 06/15/2008, 07:25   #14

what is this?!talking & gossiping about someones life is a serious crime!?there's no point in continuing this thread..mind your own life do not talk **** on other people..

*CLOSE*
Closed Thread