Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Desk : Ask any questions here

Discussion on Help Desk : Ask any questions here within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/30/2008, 05:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seraangel View Post
err kolox.. you know how to us msh4?
i went to the thread but i really dont know.. the thread said somethin about try cheat engine tutorials.. and stuff.. so i have read and tried the tutorials myself..
passed all of em... it said it is still undetected by gg so im wondering how to use it then.. cause using cheat engine is different from the tutorial with the hit me button and all...
then i tried msh4 though i dont really know where to start? can help?
well im not really into hacking right now but there is a thread in cabal exploit bots and hack for the tutorial..and for UCE/CE tutorials,well, i know ive seen them in a quite few pages back in that section..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherbad View Post
xD why u don`t answer my post xD
nvm i tough ur good at hacking that`s why u started this.
im sorry my friend im quite busy these days,to be honest with you,i quit hacking years ago after i hack lots of credit cards and sites..im into being a nice guy now..*LOL* well anyweiz,im not into UCE/CE thing try to ask xanward for these information..

@ksherm01
relax my friend..as i said,everyone is welcome here..well you didn't added my as your buddy and you didn't PMed me in game and i was so frustrated taht day..but its ok if you dont want to be revealed..i just want to have a friend in game to do dungeons and everything..
Old 05/30/2008, 07:07   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksherm01 View Post
Read his first post you leeching ******.
When did he say anything about hacking with CE?
you should mind ur problems mister... also i reported u for insulting me...
Old 05/30/2008, 16:15   #18

lol,anyone can tell me how to use timeless twinr?
Old 05/30/2008, 17:35   #19

Xtrap

Kiat Kiat, here

kolox, how do i bypass Xtrap for Cabal SEA? ive been looking around here for bypasses, the only one i found (which recuires me to replace the cabalmain.exe file) causes the gmae to malfunction and it goes "file corrupted". It may be because the bypass is outdated or watever, or maybe im doing it wrong.

techincally, can u point me to a working Xtrap bypass, or maybe teach me to do it manually, thnx
Old 05/31/2008, 07:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by soongkit View Post
Kiat Kiat, here

kolox, how do i bypass Xtrap for Cabal SEA? ive been looking around here for bypasses, the only one i found (which recuires me to replace the cabalmain.exe file) causes the gmae to malfunction and it goes "file corrupted". It may be because the bypass is outdated or watever, or maybe im doing it wrong.

techincally, can u point me to a working Xtrap bypass, or maybe teach me to do it manually, thnx
thanks for helping kiatkiat123 for the TR coz im quite busy in the office rendering 10hrs /7days..

there is a thread in cabal bots hacks exploit section where the new version of sea bypass is release..yeaps you need to replace cabalmain.exe w/ the cabalmain.exe bypass..just backup the old one(original cabalmain.exe) so in the future,you just need to replace it back again..

first just ut and paste the original cabalmain.exe to a backup folder then copy/paste the cabalmain.exe bypass to the cabal folder..
Old 05/31/2008, 09:11   #21

I do cabal 1.0.4 filter that he pick up chaos lamps,money,force upgrade cores,items +4;+5... yes he picking up it. But one problem i'm FA and he don't pick up items from far range. When i do pick up all items then he picking items and from far range. How to make that he pick up items from far range with item filter?
Old 05/31/2008, 10:38   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiluxs
I do cabal 1.0.4 filter that he pick up chaos lamps,money,force upgrade cores,items +4;+5... yes he picking up it. But one problem i'm FA and he don't pick up items from far range. When i do pick up all items then he picking items and from far range. How to make that he pick up items from far range with item filter?
item filter in my experience have an AoE range..if you killed a monster and the item is out of range,you will not pick it up..i haven't use the item filter before coz i bot punch all the time..i think just edit the default item script,w/c we all know that have a long range item pick-up,with your settings..
Old 05/31/2008, 12:03   #23

That bypass does not work, it causes an error in the game C:\Program Files\CABAL Online (SG MY)\Data\cabal.enc. it says the files are corrupted after i have replaced the cabalmain.exe with the bypass. This is for the CabalSEA version, which uses X Trap
Old 06/01/2008, 06:17   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by soongkit View Post
That bypass does not work, it causes an error in the game C:Program FilesCABAL Online (SG MY)Datacabal.enc. it says the files are corrupted after i have replaced the cabalmain.exe with the bypass. This is for the CabalSEA version, which uses X Trap
i have reviewed the threads for SEA bypass and i have found out that theres no bypass atm..we just need to wait for a release of the new version..i think the cause of the file corrupted error was the file itself is not updated to the latest version..
Old 06/01/2008, 15:27   #25

*nods in approval of kolox's work*

Old 06/01/2008, 16:50   #26

hey me again.. sorry for bothering you all the time though..
well i just wanna do somethin... though i just wanna ask you
if any other cabal anticheat uses GG rev 1183?
i mean other than ph that is
Old 06/02/2008, 09:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraangel View Post
hey me again.. sorry for bothering you all the time though..
well i just wanna do somethin... though i just wanna ask you
if any other cabal anticheat uses GG rev 1183?
i mean other than ph that is
its ok..everyone is welcome to this thread and im willing to help you guys up to the extent of my knowledge..i think cabal EU version uses GG as their anti hack other than ph..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksherm01
*nods in approval of kolox's work*

LOL!!thanks man!?
Old 06/02/2008, 14:11   #28

GG gamemon rev 1183?
i mean... nprotect gamemon rev 1183?
is that EU's gameguarD?
Old 06/02/2008, 14:50   #29

Yeah, i think it is. I havent been botting in EU so much so i cant like... create a bypass for you guys, but im sure i can check to it sometime.
Old 06/02/2008, 21:22   #30

I have a noobish question :P well here it goes : How can i found out what graphic card do i have ?Thx in advance
Closed Thread