Up dude i got folder witch all ready to play from my friend, and still got crash!
i got all correct instal, league pack
still try reinstalling, or registry is messed up. And when you first time launch the game you MUST have client without translation because you can't get pass agreement with it. after that use tranlator and play.
Hehe I'm trying to do now a bm2 quest but when I'm trying to enter the 4th door i get dc!!
Also I get a red strange communicate....When I entered the bm2 quest dungeon and destroyed all soul lamps the sealed door won't opend ;D
i need 1 or 2 bladers/force bladers/warriors to run EoD with me so i can finish my rank up.. i can solo but i would like to not spend an hour getting to the slaughter zombies
if your having trouble with mutant forest mobs being invisible, replace the "monster" folder located in the "data" folder, with a NA folder... worked for me
[Share]Working OGG 10.0.92 (Chinese+USA) Gracia Part 2 11/13/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies This is chinese version of L2Walker, they run fine in oficial.
I put a USA .DAT file, skills and mons are in english an the Walker run in ||||| mode. GG.
Always, rapid share fail, sorry I'm not a premium member:
4Shared - L2Walker
http://www.4shared.com/file/69076262/2e965f29/wal ker.html
4Shared - Updates Maps
http://www.4shared.com/file/69077431/76d9e101/map s.html
Cabal ZS(chinese server) 10/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 53 Replies hi guys if you want some pserver with highrates and free shop(for some items not all is free) here's a pserver
ryson87 presents us here the link
nah think this server is way defferent from FN18/ Wanmeif its a must that you download there chinese client WTF! but any ill try this server and give you an update guys Still dowloading there Game client so i can post the Internal.txt and Serverlist.txt if there's any :D
here's the registration link:
Reg Link
here's there main site:
Main...
All in One Cabal Client for Chinese Server 07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 20 Replies All in One(well, 2 parts) Cabal Client for Chinese Server
Part 1: Cabal Part I
Part 2: Cabal Part II
Part 1 is 850 mb
Part 2 is 178 mb
Have Fun
[SHARE]Unlocking Cabal Server Files 06/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies Ok guys, i made this new topic for only 1 reason
Im working with the password of Cabal Server Files.
Ill give you news when i finish this.
http://i30.tinypic.com/wvvh8y.jpg
U can play PS2, PSP, Xbox360 or Sega Genesis if u want, ill wait this crap making the Databases and preparing all the stuff for the new Cabal Online Server.
(OMG)Shocking terrifying news Cabal chinese Prive server??? 02/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 19 Replies Is it real like silkroad???
I was looking for servers private Cabal Online, i thought this unintentionally.
But it is all in Chinese . Someone can help making some tutorial of how to account?
Register Page:
Download Page: