I play on this server and i have BIG laggs...I have 20mb/s so this is strange...Any ideas?
I cant login because its full on all servers. o.o. It might be your graphic card that cant handle the unstability of the server, and then makes it lag.
I cant login because its full on all servers. o.o. It might be your graphic card that cant handle the unstability of the server, and then makes it lag.
Hehe this is not true i have newest patches for directx10 and my graphics cards
Well, it might be that you have too many processes running, Ctrl + Alt + Del and press Processes, there you can like... delete stuff that you know what it is, and that you know wont hurt the computer.
the lag is from the the own server,cuz are to many ppl at the same time,yesterday i logged and got half-crowed and i even could do some combos and stuff,but now,is laggyzor =\
[Share]Working OGG 10.0.92 (Chinese+USA) Gracia Part 2 11/13/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies This is chinese version of L2Walker, they run fine in oficial.
I put a USA .DAT file, skills and mons are in english an the Walker run in ||||| mode. GG.
Always, rapid share fail, sorry I'm not a premium member:
4Shared - L2Walker
http://www.4shared.com/file/69076262/2e965f29/wal ker.html
4Shared - Updates Maps
http://www.4shared.com/file/69077431/76d9e101/map s.html
Cabal ZS(chinese server) 10/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 53 Replies hi guys if you want some pserver with highrates and free shop(for some items not all is free) here's a pserver
ryson87 presents us here the link
nah think this server is way defferent from FN18/ Wanmeif its a must that you download there chinese client WTF! but any ill try this server and give you an update guys Still dowloading there Game client so i can post the Internal.txt and Serverlist.txt if there's any :D
here's the registration link:
Reg Link
here's there main site:
Main...
All in One Cabal Client for Chinese Server 07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 20 Replies All in One(well, 2 parts) Cabal Client for Chinese Server
Part 1: Cabal Part I
Part 2: Cabal Part II
Part 1 is 850 mb
Part 2 is 178 mb
Have Fun
[SHARE]Unlocking Cabal Server Files 06/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies Ok guys, i made this new topic for only 1 reason
Im working with the password of Cabal Server Files.
Ill give you news when i finish this.
http://i30.tinypic.com/wvvh8y.jpg
U can play PS2, PSP, Xbox360 or Sega Genesis if u want, ill wait this crap making the Databases and preparing all the stuff for the new Cabal Online Server.
(OMG)Shocking terrifying news Cabal chinese Prive server??? 02/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 19 Replies Is it real like silkroad???
I was looking for servers private Cabal Online, i thought this unintentionally.
But it is all in Chinese . Someone can help making some tutorial of how to account?
Register Page:
Download Page: