Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal NA not safe at all <_<

Discussion on Cabal NA not safe at all <_< within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal NA not safe at all <_<

Anyone notice the number of people getting banned increase? O_o Three of my guildies have gotten banned recently..12x and two 13x. And then I see this thread..

The Gm guy askin for coords. Seems like they are really active now. Expect to be banned 100% if you cheat.
Old 05/21/2008, 16:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can only get caught if you are using risky bots or hacks. It's a simple concept. As long as you use the bot for nothing other than training, there is a very very low chance you'll get caught. Why? Because average players can't detect whether or not you're using a bot if you're just hitting monsters. Force Archers are the best at botting since they always hit single monsters anyways, and bots are not capable of luring a whole crowd around you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QNS SAFE? OR NOT?] Is Cabal Rider SG Safe?
03/16/2012 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hey all, I am pretty new at this forum and nice to meet of of you guys anyway. I was just wondering if Cabal Rider SG is safe from Keylogger etc. I ran various scans on it and it is clearly virus free. But seeing the Keylogger with TrialR I thought i would ask around for your opinions. Any bad experience with Cabal Rider SG? And is there anyway we can detech or look out for loggers before trying the program?
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....
Am i safe?
03/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
My friend gave his 2nd rb trojan to me, because he quitted. I have the full info now, so i changed the e-mail. Do you think he can retrieve the password with only the login id and info? So he has no password and e-mail adress.