#1 I don't think Izeliae will do something like that
#2 You're on this site, therefore you're on the lookout for new hacks, bots whatever. THEREFORE you are responsible for your own actions, downloads and activities.
#3 As with point #2, if you don't want to risk your characters, money, whatever, play it legit.
Whiners like you, who expose themselves to ALL sorts of vulnerabilities through the installation of whatever 3rd party programs are the EXACT reason why people are loathe to release things out of goodwill.
Your password could have been compromised weeks ago, the only reason why you're blaming TwinR and Izeliae is because its the most recent 3rd party program you've used.
Think carefully before you speak, next time people might not decide to release things for everyone, and instead keep it for themselves. Why release something if some bozo comes along and blames them for getting hacked ?
It's a general rule to download and use all hacks with caution. But twinr isnt a trojan..avg especially will pick up a malware in themida which is the protection used in twinr..like I said, be smart but have basic knowledge, too.
Edit: Also, I know most people think Izzy has a bad attitude and brags all the time and whatever...even so, Izzy is not the one to scam, and he is definetely smarter to do it in a way like this.
It's a general rule to download and use all hacks with caution. But twinr isnt a trojan..avg especially will pick up a malware in themida which is the protection used in twinr..like I said, be smart but have basic knowledge, too.
how about next time don't put themida and let me scan it to see if there's a trojan again?
I trusted Izeliae, but when I read this thread I started to wonder. There are the kind of people who gain your trust then completely screw you over. It can happen anywhere at anytime.
I scanned my computer and the individual Files/Folders many times after I read this thread. What got my attention was that TwinR had a trojan and yet CabalRider didn't. Why is that? I scanned both files/folders individually and I scanned my whole computer 3 times already. All times came up with TwinR being the only Trojan/threat/ W.e On my computer.
Strange.
Gonna go sleep now. Night everyone gonna check up on this thread tomorrow morning.
When i read this i got scared but i did alot of checkin up on it u can to check your runnin process and hijackthis n spy ware n adware i found nothin is only avg is pickin this up. i dont use avg someone told me about it also but i dont think it is a key logger its like normal key gen virus i think i am not sure. Also i did some checkin on the orginial Twinr site it self the paid version has no virus but the trial has the same sort of trojan.
The trail one from TwinR = trojan horse sheur.bkok
The Timerless Trail same trail just edited = trojan horse sheur.bkvy
The only difference when edited was the Twinr file it self. Therefore i dont think it can key log from that file if it had to key log it would be from rain as it is the actually game start takin in your user n pw.
I still wonder why Izeliae hasn't said anything to this thread still u all should not be so quick to blame the guy. I am no big techie but i'll contiune lookin on this as i have a few 100 mil my self.