Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

macro searching;)

Discussion on macro searching;) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
macro searching;)

hi, I searching any application/script for macro. My friend have a4tech oscar x7 and he can make macro like: press mouse button 4 to start macro
Left click, click 1 button, delay 30ms, click esc, left click and repeat until mouse button 4 to stop it. I have razer deathadder but i cant make macro like this on it. Tried to find any application but one of them was blocked by game guard. Does somebody know what application works on cabaleu correctly? I need it for blader retarget only claws^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
searching...searching...NOO i lost it
01/06/2011 - Shaiya - 21 Replies
Edited by Lph. There is a new post in the private server forum.
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT)
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
@all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!! Contents Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File
[Searching]Hi people i'm searching media.pk2 for 2.019 english (SWSRO)
07/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
TItile it's exist a media.pk2 in english? of SWSRO version 2.019...
hiya. im searching for an macro
08/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hello, im searching for an macro. that i can youse to make my own guard lvler. or to click like 80 times super fast. and that i stop the macro with ctrl-a or something. please gimmi the link or the name of the macro :)