Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Online NA Ban Notice

Discussion on Cabal Online NA Ban Notice within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Online NA Ban Notice

Taken from OGplanet:

Cabal Community:

As part of an ongoing attempt to keep Cabal safe and hacker-free, we have tracked down and are banning multiple accounts this afternoon. We have documented evidence that each of these accounts have multiple incidents of discrepancies which are prohibited by the End-User License Agreement and, in response to this overwhelming evidence; we are permanently banning those accounts. This should help get rid of a large percentage of the hacking in our servers and make the game more enjoyable to the players who enjoy the game without cheating. Thank you all for your support as we work to make Cabal a more enjoyable place to play!

Now I'm worried because I started using Cabalrider some days ago
What do you guys think? Should we lay low for a while? I don't wanna be banned...
Old 05/01/2008, 03:00   #2

wrong section
Old 05/01/2008, 03:13   #3

Sorry, I thought that these news were related to this section. If this is on the wrong section move the topic or delete it. I didn't mean to spam...
Old 05/01/2008, 08:26   #4

Received Thanks: 1,992
+moved
+warning
Old 05/01/2008, 08:37   #5

all botters prepared to get ban. if ur not, dont use or leech

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragonball Online, the world's first public notice!
02/26/2010 - User Submitted News - 29 Replies
Dragonball Online teaser site open on August 24 Very exciting news, very soon Dragonball Online will have an official teaser site. We will have updates as soon as it launches. Dragonball Online, the world's first public notice
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...
SwSro is online and there is a notice.
07/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
ON launcher what does the notice says? and what did they updatE? WTF THEY ADDED EUROP I CAN SEE EASTER EUROPE JUST LOOKK AT THE PATCH HHHHHHHHHH I JUST SAW SAMARKAND!!! I think they added SKILL EFFECT europe new thief/ trade like ISRO
Anyone notice this about Cabal Rider?
07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 13 Replies
You are better off paying for twinR. Cabal Rider will just get you banned. There is no way to bot in the higher level places without being seen. Once people see and report you...GM's WILL inspect you. TwinR is better because of all the hacks you can use. You can pretty much just play by hand and gain massive amounts of exp. I've seen wayyy too many people (including me) banned because of Cabal Rider. Meanwhile....people using twinR are nearing 160+ because they are not being seen. <_<