Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stuck on a map in Cabal

Discussion on Stuck on a map in Cabal within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stuck on a map in Cabal

I have a small problem well its not realy that small. I seem to be stuck on the map pontus ferrum. i have tried switching the values to like 1 or 2. but then the two maps merge and i have high lvl mobs killing me in one hit. Why do i just not use the warp gate to get out of pontus ferrum, for some reason it wont alow me too . Can anyone give me a tip on how to get out of this map to any other with out merging the maps? any help would be appreciated.
Old 04/25/2008, 12:01   #2

why merging? change the map at all..relog ftw
Old 04/27/2008, 00:57   #3

I finaly got out but the maps were still merging for some reason i just kept changing maps and loging out/in after around 12 times i landed in desert scream and the map was not merged with the pontus ferrum mobs. i loged turned my CE off and loged back in and i spawned in DS. But i wonder why the other times i changed maps loged out/in and still spawned in pontus ferrum?
Old 04/27/2008, 01:21   #4

Thats happened to me too lol. Most of the time I get two addesses...one for the mobs and one for the map. You gotta freeze both. When I first started usin the map thing I would get one address I would have to freeze for the map and mobs to change. DUnno why that is.
Old 04/28/2008, 15:05   #5

yes...my lvl 117 bl is stucked in pontus ferrum :-<
and xanward map hack isn't working anymore for me
Old 04/30/2008, 01:52   #6

Then you need a bypass/an UCE.
Old 06/11/2008, 01:18   #7

If the map hack doesn't work start a new character and find the map addresses again
login into your stuck character and switch all the value to were u wanna go.