Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabal automouse

Discussion on cabal automouse within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cabal automouse

anyone brought it and tried it out? whats the comments?
Old 03/08/2008, 13:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
Why donīt you read the other threads about this automouse first? Ppl bought it and they said it would work.
Old 03/08/2008, 20:55   #3

for what i heard only one guy puchased it ...and soon after he would sell (only) 2 of them at half price....so i dont think that works

iff anyone has other oppinios...pls post...peace out
Old 03/08/2008, 21:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
Well 2 people said it would work. But... I see now... they didnīt answered when we asked them if they could post a screen how they hack with it. So, Iīm not sure.
Old 03/09/2008, 06:33   #5

hmmm.. ahh.. i was thinking of buying it if its really good... after all USD$140 aint cheap.. its consider exp to me.. but if it works well, worth all the time im going to spend on lvling..

or anyone know any other good bots ard? i dont mind paying.. thanks in advance