Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i3t3r homepage :)

Discussion on i3t3r homepage :) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2008, 14:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozak View Post
i3t3r should make a test version which expires after 24 hours and then we'll can decide to buy or not ;]
i think, BAD IDEA, since there are some unlucky persons, that never have the chance to play with it, lets keep it p2u or p2bb
Old 01/28/2008, 14:30   #32

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by livespawn2 View Post
i will only start paying when you get an new hack that attracts me.
the only think i can say now is, in your screen shots selections, i could see your character name, please change it, or make an new account Oo

hehe, nice^^
but he can buy a rename card with the money he will gain in future

He always hides his "xp-status-list". Maybe to hide that he is in a party, and we should think we can solo PF with his hack? ^^
Old 01/28/2008, 14:34   #33

Think about it. Who is the ******? The "kid" who gets it for free? or the "kid" who pays 40$ for 30 days of using a - hack -?

Ofc i wont buy it, price is excessive. 40$ for a lifetime license (including future patches and stuff) and i might buy it but...
For 40$ and just 30 days?? with 40$ a month i would be playing much better games like WoW or even better, spend it on "real life" things (yes real life exists, guys). But i guess that if i buy it or not wont matter, theres always a bunch of stupid freaks willing to waste their money.
also correct me if im wrong but in that website i didnt see anything about a "refund" in case you get banned or something, because if youre selling a hack for real money, the first thing you should do is assure everyone that it wont get anyone banned.

btw, ROFLMAO @ everyone who buys it.

enough said
Old 01/28/2008, 14:34   #34

Also soloing Plumas..lol. As if plumas didn't attack him. also how could he deal enough dmg to plumas to get him that low?
Old 01/28/2008, 14:45   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyJuggernaut View Post
Also soloing Plumas..lol. As if plumas didn't attack him. also how could he deal enough dmg to plumas to get him that low?
dbl trans / crafted crit rate triple slotted mithril GS with amp/crit rate/crit dmg +7

No, I think there is a party. He hides map, status and the position where comes the announces.
But still 200-300 dmg, with 2185 hp.
Old 01/28/2008, 14:50   #36

Well, i could attack Plumas without it attacking me but 3t3r definately doesn't have this hack thats why one thought just came up to my mind. fake?

Also he doesn't need to fake something as his hack isn't bad also working good but. Noone can kill plumas solo for 1 reason:

1. Not enough damage to outdamage the regenreration rate!
Old 01/28/2008, 14:59   #37

mr.i3t3r download links in your website doesnt works dude. if u selling now your hack give us info for how to buy it. i read something in your website i sent u e-mail but your email dont work also. . pls give us test version for a while till u get pay2use version. CANT PLAY WITHOUT YOUR HACK!
Old 01/28/2008, 15:02   #38

Quote:
Products

Under contruction please come back later.

That should explain it.

Your prices are not really intelligent, because:

Price for 7 days license :
Mercury : 25 Mil
$10 = 7 days license

Buy a premium item for X€, sell it for Xkk.
For my example item will it be 10kk cheaper than buying it directly with your page.
Old 01/28/2008, 15:05   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex87 View Post
Think about it. Who is the retard? The "kid" who gets it for free? or the "kid" who pays 40$ for 30 days of using a - hack -?

Ofc i wont buy it, price is excessive. 40$ for a lifetime license (including future patches and stuff) and i might buy it but...
For 40$ and just 30 days?? with 40$ a month i would be playing much better games like WoW or even better, spend it on "real life" things (yes real life exists, guys). But i guess that if i buy it or not wont matter, theres always a bunch of stupid freaks willing to waste their money.
also correct me if im wrong but in that website i didnt see anything about a "refund" in case you get banned or something, because if youre selling a hack for real money, the first thing you should do is assure everyone that it wont get anyone banned.

btw, ROFLMAO @ everyone who buys it.

enough said
First ,thx for all suggestion, its make us think closer each other and thats wat this thread born to do.
Yes, maybe 99 mil and $40 is much much expensive price for a "hack", but from our testers who still using the hack to playing, grinding and alz farming they can get more than like : 50+ upgrade core (high),20+ upgrade core (highest), 15+ Astral core(mithril), 5+ astral core(blue mithril) and bulls of red osi,topaz , lvl 99 suits items with slotted in half of a day. Let do a small math
,how much alz u gained per week ? in some cases u going to sell that alz to "real" money , how much $ u got ?
OK, everything still in develop time, so we can decide to do whats best for u and us
Old 01/28/2008, 15:10   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by att4x View Post
He always hides his "xp-status-list". Maybe to hide that he is in a party, and we should think we can solo PF with his hack? ^^
Ill upload the films soon so dont worry
Old 01/28/2008, 15:11   #41

u right man. i wanna buy it. how can i buy it ?
Old 01/28/2008, 15:11   #42

Sry mr.i3t3r,
but you know that not everyone is lvl 100+ or?
no ---> "20+ upgrade core (highest), 15+ Astral core(mithril), 5+ astral core(blue mithril) and bulls of red osi,topaz , lvl 99 suits items with slotted in half of a day"
I wanted to do a twink...but i cannot farm like hell with lvl 20+
Old 01/28/2008, 15:12   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.i3t3r View Post
First ,thx for all suggestion, its make us think closer each other and thats wat this thread born to do.
Yes, maybe 99 mil and $40 is much much expensive price for a "hack", but from our testers who still using the hack to playing, grinding and alz farming they can get more than like : 50+ upgrade core (high),20+ upgrade core (highest), 15+ Astral core(mithril), 5+ astral core(blue mithril) and bulls of red osi,topaz , lvl 99 suits items with slotted in half of a day. Let do a small math
,how much alz u gained per week ? in some cases u going to sell that alz to "real" money , how much $ u got ?
OK, everything still in develop time, so we can decide to do whats best for u and us
not everyone is high enough to gain astral cores, red osm and lvl 99 items =_= for me ( 87 lvl) the best way for make money is LiD, and its still not much =_=
Old 01/28/2008, 15:13   #44

Maybe you want to hide your slotted mithril drops :s

Anyway, this is going to off topic. Think about the current prices, as I explained 2 posts before.
And remove your names of the presented screenshots, as you know, cabal gm know this forum.
options -> remove mark by names/guild for the next screens...

edit:

i3t3r, pls make a box which shows how much visits you get on your page. Maybe around 100~300 each day^^
Old 01/28/2008, 15:13   #45

make a test version for us pls...
Closed Thread