Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want a Cabal High Lvl ACC

Discussion on Want a Cabal High Lvl ACC within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want a Cabal High Lvl ACC

Hi i Trade my Lineage2 Acounts (Gladiartor 75 with zubclass Hawkeye 40 alot of gear c b a grade... 300M Adena. on this acount is a trader drawf with mats wh and a Orc Fighter. On the second Acount is a Prophet lvl 54 all buffs that u need a Plainswalker 54 and some 20+ chars) i want for this chars a High Lvl Cabal Char on Mars. Offer all pls. i worked near 2 yeahrs for this chars. pm in formu or icq: 139511015
Old 12/09/2007, 20:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
wrong section go here for trading accounts
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
High Rate Cabal
08/30/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
hi guys it`s been a few month not playing cabal after busy with my work and vacation to Vegas is there any High rate server to play now with tons of item drop? :)
WTS Cabal Account with 2 High Lvl
10/19/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi again. I offer you the following Cabal Account ( -> look here for description: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/virtual-items-offe rs/170550-wtt-top-cabal-acc-mit-2-high-level-s-mac ht-angebote.html ) And I want following: -NEW: Guild Wars Account -Guild Wars Ingamemoney (or/and Ectos, Z-Keys) -Paysafecard/s (more informations about PSC: paysafecard : de : Privat : Zahlen Sie cash im Internet! ) Please reply in this thread or send me a message with your offer - thank you.
Want to buy high lvl Cabal account (US)!
10/08/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Yeah i want to buy a really good account for cabal(US). No crappy ones please. I can trade a ton of money, ecto, items in guildwars and runescape. They have to be in the US and must be good accounts with money, items, high lvl etc. Msn: [email protected] Runescape name is: B r1zz1e Guildwars name: Princess Angelz
Selling Cabal EU high Lvl Acc
04/11/2007 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
DONE I won't quit yet ....
Looking for High Lvl Cabal acc!
10/14/2006 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
hey guys im looking for an high lvl cabal account. Class is wayne. Im offering a Top World of Warcraft account: Lvl 60 Feral Druide (alliance) T0/t1/t2 eq (t0-t1 full) Top Feral(heal equip) , epic mount Lvl 60 Undead Priest: