Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] 115 Dekaron AK (Siz) For Alz (Venus NA)

Discussion on [WTT] 115 Dekaron AK (Siz) For Alz (Venus NA) within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] 115 Dekaron AK (Siz) For Alz (Venus NA)

I am trading a level 115 AK on Global Dekaron in the Siz server for a decent amount of Alz on Cabal NA in Venus server.

Now, first of all, when I say decent, I mean the amount of alz you offer needs to be around equal to the amount okaygoods offers in relation to the worth of my account. Let me explain this a little better :

Say my account was worth $20, and okaygoods offers 100 million Alz for $20. You need to offer around 100 million alz for my account in order for me to consider it. Of course, that's just an example. Not my real price.

Now, onto the AK details. Everything will be in type not pictures. If you are considering buying my account, simply message me on this site and we'll arrange a meeting in Dekaron so I can show you that I have the account and everything that I listed that it has.

Ok, so as I said, my AK is level 115. It is at approximately 28% experience right now. It is a Axe and Shield / 2h Mace build, for maximum AoEs. It also doesn't do very bad in PvP, either. And yes, the stat and skill resets were used already.

The stat build is minimum weapon requirements, rest of the stats are in heal. The skill points are in what you would expect. Nothing's wrong with them, it's a pain in the ass to explain every single skill though.

Moving on to gear :

My gear is OKAY at best. I have never hacked on this account NOR have I bought any dil, so it's as you would expect.

It has Wings,
+5 Valder Boots,
+4 Valder Gloves,
+4 Asca Pants,
+4 Asca Armor (full 25 medials),
+4 Asca Helmet (full 25 medials),
+1 Vehemoth Shield (full 25 medials),
+4 105 Axe (Magic and full +5% ice damage),
+0 105 Mace (full +5% ice),
two +1 115 Axes (both full +52 damage rhombus),
Dark Eye
Black Dragon Ring
About 7 million dil left
50 Portal Scrolls (From D Shop)

Abyss Dungeon Quest has been done

Currently has about 108 Duke Vouchers for Dead Front, so don't expect to need to farm them for a while.

This account is decently well known among many level 90-115 players. Not saying much, but don't expect to get onto this account and not be talked to by anybody. I also think the name is pretty cool.

BUT WAIT! I need to throw in a special offer like the infomercial people, yknow.

Buy it from by Monday, and I'll throw in a level 104 Summoner for FREE!

Summoner details (briefly explained) : wings, bad gear for its level, no cash, 2nd storage tab full of crappy gems for slotting, twin blade build with staff cosmos as well, and using beast summon tree. Skill and stat resets used. Also has a level 55 AK on the account. Also on Siz, account active since the day of 2moons Open Beta.