Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Merucury alz for reasonable prices.

Discussion on Selling Merucury alz for reasonable prices. within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Merucury alz for reasonable prices.

Selling Mercury alz got 12b.

I looking for paypal , skrill , btc. $

The rate is : 10$ per B.

Just pm me if interested and you will get fast ansver.

We can deal up a future deal on skype also.

Looking for costumers , stock wil be updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2017, 14:15   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Make a risk , ant went first for this guy , thinked it will be one more scammer , but he traded me alz in minute after i sent a money , tnx !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Merucury alz in stock / Cheap / PP / 10$/B
10/24/2017 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello looking to sell some me alz stock Currently got 38b rate is 10$/1b at mercury Accepting paypal at the moment only , pm me for more information 24/70 online fast responses !
[Selling] EUW / NA / EUNE Boosts - Reasonable Boosts for Reasonable prices (negotiable)
09/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Current Status: Available for new Boosts Add me on Skype - Onthemove27 http://i.epvpimg.com/rm2eh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/hbHRd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/0TBSe.jpg Introduction Hello, I'm a Diamond 2 player who reached Diamond 1 on EUW last season and
[Selling] Selling Minecraft Accounts for reasonable prices!!!
08/11/2015 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lot of accounts I don't use anymore that i'm selling for $2.50 each. They are not registered in a email and you can change the names of them. I have stopped playing minecraft for a while and their no use to me. If your interested add me on skype Curtisn3411(My photo has a flag in the background in it). Thanks and have a nice day!!! :D
[Selling] Selling Minecraft Accounts for reasonable prices!!!
08/11/2015 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lot of accounts I don't use anymore. They are not registered in a email and you can change the names of them. I have stopped playing minecraft for a while and their no use to me. If your interested add me on skype Curtisn3411(My photo has a flag in the background in it). Thanks and have a nice day!!! :D