Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fast Leveling Service

Discussion on fast Leveling Service within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fast Leveling Service

Hello there,

I'm searching for a leveling service for two characters on the server Red Moon(EU). I've heard this works best in ECA or IC2. It doesn't really matter to me as long as you level me fast for a decent price. I'm paying in Alz or CC, your choice. Please calculate your total costs and let me know them. Level of both chars is 146, please provide a price for leveling a char to 180 and a price for leveling a char to 190.
You're able to do this easily? This means we'll have a deal. Mail me ingame(DrOctopus.sy(without the dot)) or message me on Skype (seriouscrystal) to make a deal.
Old 01/19/2016, 18:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

With 300% exp bonus, decent gear, it would take someone 4-5h to get you to 180, and additional 8-10h to 190.
Things you will have to provide the booster with are SP (Fury) Potions, Oath of Sacrifice and money for entries.

I am not selling the service, just providing some info on it
Old 01/21/2016, 14:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonXGC View Post
With 300% exp bonus, decent gear, it would take someone 4-5h to get you to 180, and additional 8-10h to 190.
Things you will have to provide the booster with are SP (Fury) Potions, Oath of Sacrifice and money for entries.

I am not selling the service, just providing some info on it
Sorry you are wrong.
With decent gear(good one), you do 30-35b exp per ECA. So by my caculation, you could reach 190 in 3 runs of ECA Try to buy EXP service. They're cheap 250-350kk + 30sp pots + entries.