Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS>Cabal NA mercury Warrior Acc 15x

Discussion on WTS>Cabal NA mercury Warrior Acc 15x within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS>Cabal NA mercury Warrior Acc 15x

Hi, I have a warrior account on Mercury with lvl 15x (close to 160) (dual trans). Equipped with very decent gears. Pm me for more detail if interested. Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cabal NA mercury WTT lvl 64 Warrior
05/05/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lvl 64 warrior that i would like to trade for anything other than a Blader since i already have 1(and of couse WA's too). All offers must b from NA version Mercury channel. Edit: My WA is now lvl 89 and is a.master/master. Has full osmium set and aramid adept for skilling. Also has EoG+6. All character offers must be lvl 75+ PM me with offers
[WTB] Cabal Online EU Mercury Warrior 145+
01/31/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i'm looking for the following Offer: Cabal EU Class: Warrior Level: 145+ Server: Mercury Nation: Capella Honour: doesn't care about honourrank( maybe class 3 or higher) Skillrank: Trans/Trans(all skills and upgrades bought)
Selling Cabal EU Mercury 110 warrior and 83 FA
08/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
i'm selling an cabal account, one char Warrior lvl 110, and one Force Archer lvl 83. pm me here if u are sirious and want to buy, then we can talk about it on msn :)
WTS Cabal EU Mercury, Warrior 110 andFA 83!
08/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
Hello! Im selling my account on Mercury server (EU) It has a Warrior lvl 110 and a Force Archer lvl 83 in it! If u'r interested, pm me :) Looking farward to talk to you =)
Cabal EU Warrior server Mercury
07/12/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my Cabal EU account level 120 Warrior. Has 145 mil Alz. 33 Plates of Honour and more Full kitted with ShineGuard WA. Redosmium Great Sword crit dmg +20% with +5 Payment goes via paypal. I dont know how much normaly goes for so i need offers on how much you ready to pay for it.