Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>Mikez Trainer for Cabal Philippines

Discussion on S>Mikez Trainer for Cabal Philippines within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/13/2012, 16:33   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Idol Mikez, regarding your cheat, if NSD GM/Range/AOE is activated and i get disconnected due to skill spamming will i be able to reconnect without closing my cabal client or is it the same with all the other trainers that when you aoe is activated and got disconnected you have to close client and open everything again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi5pogi View Post
the problem with login method is i dont have pc to be online 24hrs and my electric bill will increase too much.ill look for a somebody that can host for 24hrs and ill post it right away.
hmm... regarding that.. can i apply for this job? got my pc open 24/7 just playing cabal/browsing and not benefiting from it... ehehehehe...
Old 09/13/2012, 17:06   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sir mikez, will you give free updates whenever this is patched? thanks..
Old 09/13/2012, 17:15   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sir i would like to ask how nsd works? do u poke a key or just an on/off option?
Old 09/13/2012, 18:25   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

??

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriso26 View Post
Idol Mikez, regarding your cheat, if NSD GM/Range/AOE is activated and i get disconnected due to skill spamming will i be able to reconnect without closing my cabal client or is it the same with all the other trainers that when you aoe is activated and got disconnected you have to close client and open everything again?

hmm... regarding that.. can i apply for this job? got my pc open 24/7 just playing cabal/browsing and not benefiting from it... ehehehehe...

this is for those who got open ports and Static Adress
Old 09/13/2012, 18:31   #20

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriso26 View Post

if you got disconnected with gm/aoe ON,you dont need to close your client.just turn off gm/aoe then login again.i made to work auto gm/aoe off if it get disconnected or in login window or ing select channel window but it only works on my pc.ill figure it out soon and update my trainer.

i have my frend that can handle server 24hrs.btw thanks for the offer,maybe next tym

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristyl06 View Post
sir mikez, will you give free updates whenever this is patched? thanks..
yup ill give free update for every patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeicidusx View Post
sir i would like to ask how nsd works? do u poke a key or just an on/off option?
my trainer needs to press a key to do NSD.i can change it to on/off NSD if i find it necessary for users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyjolpetz View Post
this is for those who got open ports and Static Adress
pldt subscribers for business are already static addresss and its easy to set a port for it.
Old 09/14/2012, 11:52   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sir, paki clear po ung Warp Hack and Gate Hack.

Btw, pwede sa Western Union? Or pwede ba sa mga shop sa mall na may GCASH tas sila na lang mag sesend sau? And pano ung confirmation kung na receive nyo na?

And about AOE Skills. Pag ba gumawa ako bago character, ung mga Novice and the other low rank skill meron AOE?

Sorry sa mga tanong. =))
Old 09/14/2012, 12:39   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercreed View Post
Sir, paki clear po ung Warp Hack and Gate Hack.

Btw, pwede sa Western Union? Or pwede ba sa mga shop sa mall na may GCASH tas sila na lang mag sesend sau? And pano ung confirmation kung na receive nyo na?

And about AOE Skills. Pag ba gumawa ako bago character, ung mga Novice and the other low rank skill meron AOE?

Sorry sa mga tanong. =))
warp hack doesnt need premium,if your in BI and you want to go to undeadtower,just press warp key then youll be in warp portal to UG then enter warp,den press another warp key then youll be in portal of undead tower.
gate hack is for skipping some dungeon quest,some dungeon needs to kill the gate to respawn the boss.
i dont accept wester union,i only accept thru bpi bank deposit or gcash.any gcash transaction will do just give me the reference number of transaction number in your gcash receipt.

i havent completed sword aoe yet,some low rank works and same doesnt.
Old 09/14/2012, 12:44   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi5pogi View Post
warp hack doesnt need premium,if your in BI and you want to go to undeadtower,just press warp key then youll be in warp portal to UG then enter warp,den press another warp key then youll be in portal of undead tower.
gate hack is for skipping some dungeon quest,some dungeon needs to kill the gate to respawn the boss.
i dont accept wester union,i only accept thru bpi bank deposit or gcash.any gcash transaction will do just give me the reference number of transaction number in your gcash receipt.

i havent completed sword aoe yet,some low rank works and same doesnt.
Thank u for replying. I will text u tomorrow.
Old 09/14/2012, 15:08   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sir lagay ka no CD for all skill.
Old 09/14/2012, 19:44   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by papazteph View Post
Sir lagay ka no CD for all skill.
yes i will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joxof View Post
sorry Sir Mi5pogi, i just want your CE/MHS address of Mwar Auto Build

if you want to trade with one of my hack (CE/MHS address of 1.attack speed hack a.k.a. no cast time, 2.no cooldown without gameguard bypass, 3.click to Blink Teleport) PM me, thank you
thanks dude.
Old 09/15/2012, 09:34   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sir mikez..Hope that in your next update there will be AOE for the BM3 of FA and other classes which are still not available hehehe..I will defenitely buy if ever.. thanks
Old 09/15/2012, 10:33   #27

im hoping that too.
Old 09/15/2012, 13:26   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sir sana magkaroon ng zoom hack ^^, if magkaroon nun buy talaga ako ^^ need ko kasi rin ang zoom hack e ^^
Old 09/15/2012, 16:24   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sir, is that a free updates? and BTW
Quote:
Aoe Sword range
Aoe lance
Blinker Dash/Fade
Warp Hack
SP Hack
Mwar Auto Build
No Knockback / No Stun
No cd aura,bm1,bm2,bm3
Wallhack
No skill delay
View equip/hp
combo hack
walkspeed hack
gate hack
Is that for 400PHP? And last, does it have FS Sword Trans Skills AoE? Like SG and Shield S. ?

Very very last.:

Can you make your trainer with a LOG-IN THING??. So that we can use your trainer wherever we go.
Old 09/16/2012, 08:07   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by efren19 View Post
sir sana magkaroon ng zoom hack ^^, if magkaroon nun buy talaga ako ^^ need ko kasi rin ang zoom hack e ^^
zoom hack works only without gameguard so it will not be added in my trainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roeben0143 View Post
Sir, is that a free updates? and BTW

Is that for 400PHP? And last, does it have FS Sword Trans Skills AoE? Like SG and Shield S. ?

Very very last.:

Can you make your trainer with a LOG-IN THING??. So that we can use your trainer wherever we go.
yes its free lifetime update for only 400pesos(for now,tomorrow will be 500)
cant make aoe in trans
im planning for log-in method trainer,but not sure when,...too bc for some other things.

please read my post on first page for some additional hacks in trainer and price increase.thanks