Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

what to do about 500 worth of codes?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what to do about 500 worth of codes?

long story short this is my little brothers account. he is 17 years old. he got on some website and ordered about 500 worth of some kind of codes for this conquer game on here. thankfully my creditcard company called me and I was able to stop the purchasing. after i kicked his *** he told me the only way I can get my money back is to call them but I did and they are all asian and ******** not to mention. anyone have any idea what i can do?

already posted this in another place i dont know where is right?

Old 03/24/2012, 09:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 48
first what is the type of Codes , and try to resell them

Old 03/24/2012, 12:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah u should resell and kick his *** allot more and or talk to your parents so he have to repay you
Old 03/24/2012, 17:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblaise8779 View Post
long story short this is my little brothers account. he is 17 years old. he got on some website and ordered about 500 worth of some kind of codes for this conquer game on here. thankfully my creditcard company called me and I was able to stop the purchasing. after i kicked his *** he told me the only way I can get my money back is to call them but I did and they are all asian and ******** not to mention. anyone have any idea what i can do?

already posted this in another place i dont know where is right?
Codes for Cabal, I suppose?!
You said here that you were able to stop the purchasing, didn't you?
Can you tell us the name of the website? You said before that your credit card company called you and you stop the purchasing, how many did your brother buy before they called you?

This isn't the best place to post this, but I wish you luck.
Regards