Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling -> Cabal Server Files + Websites(With Most Newest Updates)

Discussion on Selling -> Cabal Server Files + Websites(With Most Newest Updates) within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling -> Cabal Server Files + Websites(With Most Newest Updates)

Okay So I'm Not Sure If I Am Allowed To Post This.. i have read the rules and didnt find anything about selling / buying files... so ill post if its not allowed jsut delete it..
anyway straight to the point ...

I'm Selling Cabal Episode 2 Files Witch Include Most Newest Updates And Fetures Such As :-
Full Drei Frame Set(Orihalcon)
Red Dragon Set(Red Mithril)
+15 Glow For Weapons
+7 Glow For Sets
Chaos Arena Level 1-5 Full Working
Porta Infero
New 700 Mobs
New Cyber Weapons
New Rings Made By Me
Episode 6 Pets(Angel Devil And Dragon)
All Newest Skills / Costumes / Kits

Also Im Selling C.T3 Or C.T4 Websites Desined !

i Accept Payments By Paypal Or Westren Union
(I Also Can Install Your Full Server + DataBases For A Price Witch You Offer)
For More Information And If You Have a Price Offer Here Is My Email :-
**PICTURES FOR SOME PEOPLE TO BELIVE*** -
--> First Pictures
--> Second Pictures...
Have Fun!

Old 10/25/2011, 10:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bullshit. Can find everything listed here on ********. Episode 2 will NEVER EVER have chaos arena working, so you either DON'T have CA or only have it as a map.

Peace.
Old 10/25/2011, 22:40   #3

ok i will now upload some photo's for prooves...

**PHOTO'S add **
@Szili you know nothing about cabal here is the proof

EDIT 3 : Oh btw this files can be found .. imean the sets and etc.. but not like mine... i got +7 glow on them and no Buggs ! other files bugged in other places
Old 10/26/2011, 11:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I happen to know more about CABAL then you think.

First: You got those mithril skins from R.age.Zone.
Second: Ep 3? Shut up, i can't even see your AP bar.
Third: Okay, you got the skin. Now open Guild / Title window, let's see your EP3 titles / guild score system?
Forth: CA indeed works, there's also a slot extender drop... i might have made a mistake.

Give me more screenshots with: Tyrant in FT B2F. Guild Score System. Guild Warehouse. AXP Bar and some blended runes. Skill Books.

Not those files you get on rage.zone, but the real deal.
Old 10/26/2011, 15:07   #5

you stupid dumb i didnt say EP3 i said EP2 with EP3-4-5-6 Fetures! Read Better next time and second i made this files. . ididnt get them from anywhere u dumb !!! so stop talking bla bla so much!! you know nothing ! you know how to play the game thats all but you know nothing about developing

And the place you said i got them from... look for LocaSimon releases... i am LocaSimon ! And Btw no oneo released +7 Glow for sets no one released all Mobs of all dungons and no one released 100% working porta infero and chaos arena Also Cyber Weapons are made by me not tooken from the place u said .. i got them from korean cabal and i am using them as Normal Weapons not Costume Weapons! i Also made new Rings and Earrings and braclets that proves alot i guess ! So Stop Acting like you know anything becasue u know nothing !!
Old 07/14/2023, 01:28   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, i am interested in this files, can you reach me on instagram? there we can talk better about this files.

My instagram: @limaa