Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS CABAL EU MARS accounts GOOD OFFERS plz

Discussion on WTS CABAL EU MARS accounts GOOD OFFERS plz within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS CABAL EU MARS accounts GOOD OFFERS plz

Hi, i'm selling all my cabal game i have worked realy hard so i have these chars:
Bl 180 Honour class 14
Many titles
all chars full of dung cards and craft stuff
pets lvl 10 and lvl7 and lvl 6
costume hip hop
board X2 red
+
have fs account where is dung cards and alz
+
fb acc where is dung cards and craft stuff and alz
+
wi acc what is 152 lvl and have nice beginner gear and with board and freed suit and
+ more 1 wi suit where should be alz and crads and other stuff

If intrested and willing to make good offer i can anwer more questions about my stuff... And i'm going to completly quyit cabal so i want sell it all
Old 07/22/2011, 16:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you sell any char for 50 €?
Old 07/28/2011, 17:37   #3

Best offer so far for my bl account is 300 euro... and it's worth much more if anyone intrested.... send privat message...