Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request

Discussion on Request within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request

Good evening, excuse my English, I would like to know if there is someone selling a bot, auto dgs for the full br?

appreciate,
Old 04/13/2018, 03:58   #2

elite*gold: 74
The current free ones should still work, although im not really sure what else do you need.
Old 04/13/2018, 04:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
The current free ones should still work, although im not really sure what else do you need.
I need bot that does dgs alone with macro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Can i Request A Acc/Char PHP Script
09/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hello i was wondering if anyone have made a acc/char creation page in one yet? is so can anyone release itplease?
[Request] thats right [b]I[/b] have a request
09/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
How would I go about removing an item from a character's model without removing it from the inventory? for(byte i=0; i < 10; i++) SendPacket(General.MyPackets.RemoveItem((long)MyCh ar.Equips_UIDs, i, 6)); this removes them from the char and from their inventory screen... , the RemoveItem packet is as follows: public byte RemoveItem(long UID, byte pos, byte type)
[REQUEST]2 small simple request please look in here
09/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all no one here knows me i am Rukia Owner Od DarkAngelzCO 2.0 i was wondering if anyone can kindly show me 1 solutions first off can anyone tell me how i can add day/night to work for everyone i have been searching deeply for it can anyone please show me with a guide how to get it on my server?
*REQUEST* Powerlevel spots 30-70* *REQUEST*
09/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hello, this is just a request, please can someone do a list of the powerlevel spots with a screenshot of the map and the area high lighted from 30-70, I mean lvl 30 mobs to lvl 70 mobs, thanks alot :)
[Request] Make a Request section
05/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Here is my propsal (I posted this idea in another topic but I felt that it needs its own topic). I would like to request on behalf of all the CO community here, that the staff at elitepvp make a requests section. This section would be a place for all these people asking for requests - be it the noob asking for "duep haxz", or the guy asking for a new proxy. What I mean is it would be a request forum, to handle all requests. I also propose that in this forum, post count will not increase....