Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM ''Warning''

Discussion on GM ''Warning'' within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
GM ''Warning''

Did anyone else got this mail on Cabal EU? I did few minutes ago, gonna transfer everything I have for now. They would monitor the account now so just gonna use it regular for a while.

Also wonder why they start giving warnings and not perm bans like they did the last 5 years.. if they would have given warnings I would be 10b+ richer and have some 180 chars..
Old 05/09/2012, 06:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
yeah i got the mail too, i will make new acc
btw do u level the new char for solo dung by going pi with high lvl or just normal with quests?
Old 05/09/2012, 13:07   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Guess they do that because they aren't sure about the error codes
Old 05/09/2012, 14:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Guess they do that because they aren't sure about the error codes
Thats not sure - i got the mail of warning befor! Ep 8 got releasd - also in ep7

I ask per support ticket to check if its a real ingame mail.

The date was: 20 April 2012 04:36

So i dont know why they do this, i think u do something who is at the border unbelivible =D
Like u did ic2 solo in 48 mins - so they send warning cuzz they are not true that this is possible.
By me -> ca5 with lvl 166 & 3th place with time.
Done it with a party of full 7 165 Players - i got lvl up in ca5 so they are not really sure =)
Old 05/09/2012, 15:42   #5

i got the mail before ep8 too
and i did ca2 with lvl 160 and some more dungeons in unbelievable time(but i watched carefuly i dont appear on the records list, but i guess they see it anyway -.-) XD
idk if it's cuz of the dc's or the dung time
i wish i could hax with that warrior more and not get detected, cuz i got k red and many more acc bind things there, but i guess its not worth buying account transfer?
Old 05/09/2012, 17:30   #6

Well.. I finished dx dungeons in under 2 min (still not in top10, but they can see ALL the times)

It's pretty clear that it is a hackaccount. The problem I have is that I'm wondering 'why do they start giving warnings now and gave my other 8 accounts an instant perm ban' (including accounts without a hackhistory)

Could be what Acid says, that they are not sure about the error codes. But Perhaps they just don't want to ban half of their community, so they start giving these warnings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urosjoj View Post
yeah i got the mail too, i will make new acc
btw do u level the new char for solo dung by going pi with high lvl or just normal with quests?
For me the map hack doesn't work anymore, so going to PI with high level is not an option anymore (also, I never used this method because it is too obvious).
Old 05/09/2012, 18:19   #7

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Could be what Acid says, that they are not sure about the error codes. But Perhaps they just don't want to ban half of their community, so they start giving these warnings?
Well 3-4 years ago back when Beelzebub was still a GM, they told him not to ban alz buyers because they are paying costumers, you could be right with your theory, there might be too many paying costumers which cheat at the moment
Old 05/10/2012, 02:04   #8

I got the same warning from Hawk.. and i thibk both of you are rigth.. and hope they canīt be 100% sure the couse of all error codes ..
im doing some alt. acc atm tou have some safeguard :P
Old 05/10/2012, 02:50   #9

Got a warning mail aswell before ep8, didn't use that acc for a month after that mail (after taking everything off ofc) and it still got banned -_-. Anyway nice of them to give us a heads-up
Old 05/10/2012, 05:25   #10

lol, still got a ban, that's just lame. I'm now staying off as well, to check if they ban it or not. Just hackaccount anyways, wouldn't even hurt if that one is gone too after those 8 others lol
Old 05/10/2012, 06:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
lol, still got a ban, that's just lame. I'm now staying off as well, to check if they ban it or not. Just hackaccount anyways, wouldn't even hurt if that one is gone too after those 8 others lol
So u got banned now, but first u got a Warning mail?
Mh, i got the Mail too but i'm not banned so idk what u are doin xD

I think the only way to hack again WITH mass DC is only possible if anyone remove the "Send Errorcode to Server".
I searchd a few times in the ep7 cabalmain and found an address who check
ID, Char, errorcode & time. so i think the cabalmain sends the server
why u got disconnected at which time.
I just think this, cuzz all players who done MO with 10-20 DC's in 10 mins got banned. The other players who played normal with the hack with dc in 3-4 min each time are'nt banned. So the "send bla to server" is th eonly reason why all ppls got banned!
Old 05/10/2012, 11:03   #12

i was blocked for one week...
after that, i tryed to login and i was surprised that it work...

later i have got the warning mail.

also, i think if u don't get more error code d/c you wont get ban so soon
Old 05/11/2012, 01:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4zuj4b by View Post
So u got banned now, but first u got a Warning mail?
Mh, i got the Mail too but i'm not banned so idk what u are doin xD

I think the only way to hack again WITH mass DC is only possible if anyone remove the "Send Errorcode to Server".
I searchd a few times in the ep7 cabalmain and found an address who check
ID, Char, errorcode & time. so i think the cabalmain sends the server
why u got disconnected at which time.
I just think this, cuzz all players who done MO with 10-20 DC's in 10 mins got banned. The other players who played normal with the hack with dc in 3-4 min each time are'nt banned. So the "send bla to server" is th eonly reason why all ppls got banned!
i got 2 EC 6 buy spaming the **** of no delay + BM2 in Chaos arena .. thats most probably that got me baned... but if i dont spam that mutch i dont have EC.. just DC becouse of Lag issues i think ....
anyway lucky us it was a warning.. Bartbilf wasnt that lucky
Old 05/11/2012, 09:22   #14

@K4zuj4b by
No, the account who got the warning still has no ban.
Old 05/28/2012, 11:30   #15

so if i recieve GM warning mail means my account will get ban soon??? or that is GM mail sending to all players?