Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant start cabal....

Discussion on Cant start cabal.... within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant start cabal....

Hi guys! I have problem... I can't start cabal online.The client crash at update window. Why's that? Any new patch came or what?Help me. Thanks

BTW, i can't go to site() either...
Old 08/25/2008, 09:08   #2

yea im having problem aswell with eu version i think server down and i cant get site...
with me it gives some game gaurd error thing.
Old 08/25/2008, 10:27   #3

Whos watching this thread tell me if you can log in the game or cant! Its Euro servers..........................
Old 08/25/2008, 11:06   #4

what exactly is wrong will it not let u log in or is it a gamegaurd error. because mine when i start the game game gaurd starts and then instead of it going quickly it just says connected then when i start with the botsmore bot 2 disable gamegaurd it gets 2 log in screen and when i click connect it just wont connect
Old 08/25/2008, 11:35   #5

I cant press START CABAL button.. I think new update comes or EURO servers are down.
Old 08/25/2008, 14:54   #6

elite*gold: 20
Yeah maybe the servers are down but the site is ok o.O .