Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fury Cabal will release in the next 36 Hours !

Discussion on Fury Cabal will release in the next 36 Hours ! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fury Cabal will release in the next 36 Hours !

Hey guys.. Fury Cabal will release in the next 36 hours..cool huh ? xP .. make sure u'll join it..here's a website..all information in there..just want to inform u guys..mods can delete this thread if he wants O_O of course xP....

Happy Playing :

Web :
Old 06/22/2008, 16:53   #2

goood news
Old 06/22/2008, 17:51   #3

OMG.
LIES LIES LIES
NO FURY. IT DOESN'T EXIST.
-.-
Old 06/22/2008, 17:51   #4

Fury..What?

Doesn't exist, move along.
Old 06/22/2008, 17:53   #5

what is this @@? i nvr heard it before fury cabal @@?
Old 06/22/2008, 17:54   #6

Because it doesnt exist

Yoki cancelled the project, remember?
Old 06/22/2008, 17:58   #7

ya . yoki cancel it = =||
Old 06/22/2008, 18:01   #8

Wow, yoki is the only one guy can make a pserver huh? He cancelled that mean nothing happen after this, huh ? yoki is not a ***. He can do, someone also can, maybe better.
Just wait and we ll know.
Old 06/22/2008, 18:02   #9

nope, he still works at project but offence actions from no-life tards forced him to leave elitepvpers so he won't appear here anymore
Old 06/22/2008, 18:19   #10

so many idiots here,just shut up....i already can see you,when the server is open evry guy who said smthig like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeFia View Post
OMG.
LIES LIES LIES
NO FURY. IT DOESN'T EXIST.
-.-
will come and play to this server....you only have a big mouth,but you are only some ****** childs,fat,stupids,who never had a girlfriend,and is ma********ng at p**n movies...

yoki lied/didn't lied,only he and *** knows,but still if it is true???show a little mercy...you beast...if it was your father??then what??
if he lied,someday he will pay for this...

first of all you acuse a guy who atleast tryed to make an Pserver..not like you all...

NOW SHUT UP,and we will se if this is truth or not....

Srry for my bad english....

later..
Old 06/22/2008, 18:22   #11

what's cabal
Old 06/22/2008, 18:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjNeant View Post
so many idiots here,just shut up....i already can see you,when the server is open evry guy who said smthig like this:

will come and play to this server....you only have a big mouth,but you are only some ****** childs,fat,stupids,who never had a girlfriend,and is ma********ng at p**n movies...

yoki lied/didn't lied,only he and *** knows,but still if it is true???show a little mercy...you beast...if it was your father??then what??

first of all you acuse a guy who atleast tryed to make an Pserver..not like you all...

later..
Don't be smart and go out.
I have a GF if you're interested. No you don't get her pic or phone number or anything else.
1st thing I AM NOT FAT.
2nd thing Yoki QUITED.
3rd thing get a life and think 'bout what you're talking.

Cheers,
Old 06/22/2008, 18:25   #13

Quote:

later..
i see you hate fat people...but yea who doenst go to town on themselves during a **** movie
Old 06/22/2008, 18:27   #14

Quote:

later..
Lol, You really think anyone would want somone like you in the community even on this forum, look at you. Your a little child, you are bopping a vein in your forehead from some text on the screen, what are you 10? i mean ****. Get a life and stop getting stressed over a ******* computer screen you little mong.

Go drink some milk and cool off....
Old 06/22/2008, 18:29   #15

cant wait to play it
Closed Thread