Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questing in NA

Discussion on Questing in NA within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questing in NA

for some reason in mercury for cabal NA

i cant turn in my quest...like it go to the corresponding npc and when i click on the last screen...nothing happens

anyone have any idea y? bug maybe?

i didnt do any of the quest and im lvl 50+ and now im trying to do them to get the port lux map piece

and the very first quest "something about a missing expedition"..and when i try to turn in nothing happens...

i dont get alz or xp..just nothing
Old 06/14/2008, 12:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnikkanam View Post
for some reason in mercury for cabal NA

i cant turn in my quest...like it go to the corresponding npc and when i click on the last screen...nothing happens

anyone have any idea y? bug maybe?

i didnt do any of the quest and im lvl 50+ and now im trying to do them to get the port lux map piece

and the very first quest "something about a missing expedition"..and when i try to turn in nothing happens...

i dont get alz or xp..just nothing
there is a guide in the guide section on how to get to Port Lux..try to read it there maybe it will help..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for an Questing Buddy :)
06/19/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello i,am coming back to Dekaron after 5-6months or so. If you are just starting or making a new character, and you looking for something to play with and stuff, Add me to xfire or send me a message with your server/character. :) Xfire: nateww Thank You & Have a nice day :)
Questing about stacking bugs on 3.3.2 :)
03/05/2010 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies
I found a video in youtube which can stack wrist ,waist ,weapons and all items and get additional spell power. Here is the video YouTube - WoW Private server spell / attack power hack, cheat, stacking 3.3.0a First I`ve make it gray but i`ve got message such as "this item cannot stack" but on the same time i saw a pally which heal me over 40k and make 20k damage. I cant answer him because he got banned (despite the fact of being lame and get enormous stack) Could pls tell me what kind of items...
Survey 4 Character Questing
01/27/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
E2 ang pagkasusunod ng character quest para sakin ^^.. pag wla Sudden Death.. 1st Ronan (pde rin d 1st kc wla ka panaman agad sa elia dungeons eh) (dpat may ksama ka na may elia, par2say and gaiko) 2nd Jin (kc pang 20 below pde na sya makuha) 3rd Lass (pde agad sya makuha kpag may high lvl na ksama...) (Ingatz ng wag kang lang ma dedz XD)
[TSRO] Grinding or Questing?
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Dont know what I should do, questing or grinding, wich is the best for a wizard? Which option would bring me to a higher level fast?
Questing Vs Botting
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
i have a question...since alot of stuff evolves around questing in this game like getting combo lvl1 and people (like me) like to bot to have more free time how would we be able to get the required quests done......(not trying to be lazy) but is there a site i can go to or anyone have the important quests that need to be done like the combo level 1...i cant seem to be able to find combo lvl 2 since i bot and level quickly and have IRL stuff to do