Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for ElitePvpers Community !

Discussion on Question for ElitePvpers Community ! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Question for ElitePvpers Community !

Why the *hack* doesn't this forum make a guide or a private server for this game ? It could be better ... so the world wont search so much hacks, bots, and other ... flufy* things .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hello to all community Elitepvpers
02/18/2010 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
hello friends this great community Elitepvpers am new to this forum and want to learn about programming Conquer Online I hope I can help be a great programmer and can learn good greetings from Venezuela Excuse my English nose greetings in English writing almost Latinos who should be here and all the other people from around the world
Hi Elitepvpers Community
11/14/2008 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
:handsdown: Hi Community, i am Crashday but the most call me just Crash i registered me in this forum cuz i want to help other people and be a part of a good and cool community yeah well thats was at the moment what i wanted to say let me think how to make my message longer :thinking
Hello Great ElitePvPers Community!
10/18/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
I looked around Epvpers for like 2 months n saw some intresting stuff. So i registred here and hope iŽll have a nice time in here! I know some stuff about C.O.P.S ( Conquer Online Private Servers) Im searching for a Team or a project to Join n code some shit im pretty new to tht all but everyone who started know its hard. I wanna learn and hope iŽll get support here Greetings
Hi Elitepvpers community!
12/26/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I want to say hello! i like this forums! many interesting Threads for players of wow =) Elitepvers best! like the community! Mfg