Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT for Brazilian Serve

Discussion on BOT for Brazilian Serve within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOT for Brazilian Serve

would have some bot full BR?
It has to adapt the Cabalrider to work in Brazilian server?
Old 05/01/2008, 18:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
Please read the Cabal Rules and the description of the sections first before you open a new thread. Some sections are marked with NO Questions.
*Warning added*
*moved to Main Discussion*

_____
Does your version use X-Trap or GG?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MHS brazilian SOLUTION
08/06/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 4 Replies
If you are having the following problem: MSH select your monster, but appears 0 / 1 and not attack ... you can do the following: NOTE - The function collect (pick up item from the floor) "is disabled, but you will be getting attack again. Will you set your offset this: en-Msh Party Loot of Bot-Pw-Custom configure like this:
No patch for Brazilian RF
06/19/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hi dears! I play Brazilian RF and I'm trying to use cheat, but RF 2.2.3 have a restriction, the older CE cheats doesn't work well. "Trade All" or "Throw out All" are the cheats I'm trying to use. Trade All: Trade all itens, including no trade itens... =P Throw out All: Throw out all itens, including no Throw out itens... (duh?)
[Help]Bot for brazilian server
12/21/2009 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
Recent hes updates to key 0.74 . NONES bot are working. Please someone can help? he gives wront target whit skill and whitout skill or ability dont avaiable.
hi... there are a Brazilian here now
10/10/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello Guys im old here... but i never told nothing.... just reading... now i need RF cheats ... this is a good game.... :D
[NEED] Nopatch.exe for brazilian RFO
05/23/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
As the title say i need nopatch.exe to brazilian rfo, if someone can help me this i`ll be glad.... By the way, we are at update 2.1.6