I tried on
Cabal ONE its working. (I was banned after use premium server)
Cabal Galaxy working. (I was banned after use no cast)
Which private server should i use ?
I hope you are not expecting it to be a bypass as I said:
"It should work with all Cabal Servers, but depending on the level of the security they use, some features shouldn't work or get detected, use it at your own risk and in case you do so, let me know."
If you are using on a server that has MShield, No Casting can be used at a higher value (not 20 by default), try lets say, 700, then reduce it until you get disconnected. If it is not too low, it shouldn't be detected.
I hope you are not expecting it to be a bypass as I said:
"It should work with all Cabal Servers, but depending on the level of the security they use, some features shouldn't work or get detected, use it at your own risk and in case you do so, let me know."
If you are using on a server that has MShield, No Casting can be used at a higher value (not 20 by default), try lets say, 700, then reduce it until you get disconnected. If it is not too low, it shouldn't be detected.
i just tried for let you know because you said i didnt tried on all servers. all banned accounts is 1 lvl no problem. i will try on few more servers.
I hope you are not expecting it to be a bypass as I said:
"It should work with all Cabal Servers, but depending on the level of the security they use, some features shouldn't work or get detected, use it at your own risk and in case you do so, let me know."
If you are using on a server that has MShield, No Casting can be used at a higher value (not 20 by default), try lets say, 700, then reduce it until you get disconnected. If it is not too low, it shouldn't be detected.
Requesting the author to plss update or reply.
thanks
X90 sagt hallo 08/20/2013 - Say Hello - 4 Replies Halle liebe Community.
Ich bin zwar schon seit letztes Jahr registriert, habe mich da aber eher aufs lesen eingestellt. Jetzt möchte ich an der Gemeinschaft mitmischen. :)
Zur Zeit bin ich in der Ausbildung zum Fachinformatiker.
Ich bin 22 Jahre als und spiele sehr gerne mal ein paar Spiele, wie z.B. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, World of Warcraft, DotA 2.
Ich hoffe das reicht erstmal für den Anfang ;)
Azayden FlyFF ( Exp x90, Penya x90, Drop x90 ) [ROOT] [v15] [OFFILIKE] 07/27/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 7 Replies http://93.186.200.239/img/vorstellung/logo.png
Hallo Liebe Community,
hiermit möchte ich euch gerne den Server Azayden-Flyff vorstellen.
Wir sind ein Full V15 Mid-Rate Server mit den Rates Exp x90 ,Drop x90, Penya x90
Homepage | Forum | Downloads | Register
Shaiya Eternity Private sever !!!!!!!!!!!!! exp x70 and x90 at weekend 01/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 19 Replies __Our sever running x70 exp rate and x90 exp at weekend
_ JUST MAKE HM CHARACTER AND THEN RELOG , YOU WILL UNLOCK ULTIMATE MODE
_Arena became Small PVP zone
_Added 3% for Linking Hammers ( FREE)