Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CabalPServer DmgHack with HonorRank10

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalPServer DmgHack with HonorRank10

Hey everybody

So finally I post my DMG hakck with hacked CabalMine.exe and CE (Cheet Engine).

You need:
3 BOF4 of AMP or 3, BOS4 of AMP / Cheet Engine / Auto Clicker
To make working damage hack with honor rank 10 you need to change NOT YOUR HONOR RANK but your LVL.

BOF 4/BOS 4 you can wear from LVL 133, to make DMG hack you need to be lower level of what is necessary for bracelet. If your LVL higher or equal to the required bracelets hack will not work.!

For example:
I have main Charcher with LVL 187 but the bracelet can use from 133 LVL, (WOOPS LVL is to high four hack).
I Make new charcer with LVL 1, train to LVL 120 buy 2 Braclet of Brute in FR (Fort Runia), and wear them on emty braclet slots, then by Cheet Engine i change my LVL to LVL 133 and right click on braclets who are in inventory and change with right click Braclets of Brute to BOF`s+4
When it is done we can start to use autoclicker by simply depressing the number of times 3th bracelets which is located in my Inventory with the right mouse button and vala see you stay stronger. But there is 1 minus your attack rate decreases but the attack will increase.!

Remember when you LVL 120 change to 133 LVL and forget to put Braclets of Brute in cleen slots, wearing BOF+4 you get DC.

Before changing braclets check braclets slots and if they emty put there 2 Braclets of Brute. ..

If something do not understand, ask, I try to answer ..

REMEMBER if you forget before change your LVL wear Braclets of Brute and try to wear BOF +4 you get DC.

Sorry for bad English.

IF I HELP...

PRESS THANX.!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2010, 02:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
This old post... Requesting for thread to be close...

Old 04/01/2010, 10:03   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,755
Old is old,use search next time.
Closed.
Closed Thread

« Automation straw | [WarRock] Addys 01.04.10, Update Addys and Offsets »