Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL DH - Weapon Stocking BUG - EP8 up to EP25

Discussion on CABAL DH - Weapon Stocking BUG - EP8 up to EP25 within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 08/18/2020, 20:22   #136

elite*gold: 0
Hmm, okay
Old 08/19/2020, 03:37   #137

S> This epaulet bug dm me.
Old 08/19/2020, 06:44   #138

-- BE CAREFUL :: A LOT OF SCAMMERS HERE --

I will NOT share nor sell the epaulet method and only me knows about it. (idk anyone maybe they just kept it secret)

TAKE NOTE
NO ONE WILL SELL DH METHOD. I RATHER USE IT FOR FARMING AND SELL ALZ THAN SELLING THE METHOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLovelas View Post
most likely you will need bypass, ive tried, epaulet laws/sage/fighter on fg/fa, stacked them with full sets sigmetal/shadow *** and nothing happened. Probably you will need to change epaulet id to ex. bracelet and then stack it.
no need 3rd party program for E-method.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2020, 06:48   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Hex View Post
-- BE CAREFUL :: A LOT OF SCAMMERS HERE --

I will NOT share nor sell the epaulet method and only me knows about it. (idk anyone maybe they just kept it secret)

TAKE NOTE
NO ONE WILL SELL DH METHOD. I RATHER USE IT FOR FARMING AND SELL ALZ THAN SELLING THE METHOD

no need 3rd party program for E-method.

so your telling us that this method is for you only? then why you posted the new method on this trend? for us to get jealous?
Old 08/19/2020, 06:52   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragme2hell View Post
so your telling us that this method is for you only? then why you posted the new method on this trend? for us to get jealous?
Yes ofc but don't worry I already sent the method to estsoft. I'm just flexing...

and fyi I posted this thread sht-video bug because a LOT of people get scammed by this stupid method.

MOD: Please close this thread. I might open new thread soon, a epaulet method video but only after Est patched it. =D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2020, 06:55   #141

Quote:
Don't worry I already sent the method to estsoft. I'm just flexing...

I post this sht bug since a LOT of people get scammed bec of this!
Flexing without a proof. Maybe you know how to do it, but maybe you're a fraud? Making fun of some people here
Old 08/19/2020, 07:08   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragme2hell View Post
Flexing without a proof. Maybe you know how to do it, but maybe you're a fraud? Making fun of some people here
MAYBE
Old 08/19/2020, 09:08   #143

Well you are not only one who know how to use epaulet method but if u already send this to ESTSoft then nothing to do here they will probabaly patch it soon.
Old 08/19/2020, 09:34   #144

Quote:
Yes ofc but don't worry I already sent the method to estsoft. I'm just flexing...

and fyi I posted this thread sht-video bug because a LOT of people get scammed by this stupid method.

MOD: Please close this thread. I might open new thread soon, a epaulet method video but only after Est patched it. =D

What a piece of **** you are, I'm glad that there are still a few guys who know how to hack and you can't do **** about them becouse your just a stupid loser who found a bug and thinks he is the best.
Old 08/19/2020, 09:38   #145

Quote:

im laughing at shitheads like you, first you find bug, then use it for years only to make real money out of it then cry to est soft to fix it.
Old 08/19/2020, 09:39   #146

And dont worry guys, if I find the bug I will make it public, so you can use it before its fixed
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/19/2020, 09:50   #147

They will fix it in a week so not to much time.
Old 08/19/2020, 11:25   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereghard View Post
And dont worry guys, if I find the bug I will make it public, so you can use it before its fixed
We believe in you Sir and you can do it. Thanks much in advance
Old 08/19/2020, 11:31   #149

Why are u so mad about it? Lol he dont need to share it, nobody need to share it i also wont share it. It was good run for years to make alz and money from Cabal if u found bug this is not your fault that game give possibility yuo dont leak stuff like that, keep it quiet use it with brain and not only you wont get ban but also it wont be patched for well years as you can see.

I like how he flexing coz he just can
Old 08/19/2020, 11:33   #150

but OP said he already reported it come on can't you share it just before it get fixed