Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] AutoBots

Discussion on [RELEASE] AutoBots within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 06/16/2020, 20:16   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hello Mr. Codex. I hope you have a great day today. May I know if there is an update on the no IVC function of this Autobot? We hope this function will be made possible. Very useful for leveling in Senillinea. Thanks in advance Mr. Codex.
Old 06/18/2020, 14:04   #77

not working on me failed -vurus detected
Old 06/20/2020, 01:29   #78

Na-hack ung dummy account ko. Ito lang ginamit ko. Nawala ung nasa auc worth 10b. Plus ung weap ng dummy ko. Babala po
Old 06/20/2020, 07:04   #79

Unfortunately, I got hacked. When I logged in, my character does not have any items anymore. Even my alz in warehouse was taken and also my items in auction taken. This is a shame. I just couldn't believe this happened.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS HACK/TRAINER. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON, MR. CODEX, ANYMORE. I TRUSTED HIM AND HIS TRAINER, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

See my character:

Mr. ACID. Please close this thread. Please ban Mr. Codex from this forum. He is a scammer. A lot of us have been hacked and stole our priced position in this beloved game. I spent years building my characters items and he just stole it. Yes, he gave us a program for us to cheat the game but nonetheless, he has no right to steal our possessions.

P.S. I do not know how to tag ACID the senior moderator of this forum. I hope you guys know how and let him know.
Old 06/20/2020, 16:26   #80

simot na simot ah...wala na siguro makain...nanghack na lang..ahaha
Old 06/21/2020, 16:20   #81

ah this is a scam
Old 06/21/2020, 17:53   #82

Good thing I'm just using it on my dummy account.
Felt sorry for those who got hacked.

NEVER trust someone who does something for free!
Old 06/24/2020, 08:08   #83

CABAL BR PLS
Old 06/24/2020, 13:50   #84

can you make it work in cabal helix?
Old 06/25/2020, 09:33   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMonitor View Post
Unfortunately, I got hacked. When I logged in, my character does not have any items anymore. Even my alz in warehouse was taken and also my items in auction taken. This is a shame. I just couldn't believe this happened.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS HACK/TRAINER. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON, MR. CODEX, ANYMORE. I TRUSTED HIM AND HIS TRAINER, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

See my character:

Mr. ACID. Please close this thread. Please ban Mr. Codex from this forum. He is a scammer. A lot of us have been hacked and stole our priced position in this beloved game. I spent years building my characters items and he just stole it. Yes, he gave us a program for us to cheat the game but nonetheless, he has no right to steal our possessions.

P.S. I do not know how to tag ACID the senior moderator of this forum. I hope you guys know how and let him know.

you are not alone man
Old 06/25/2020, 11:14   #86

Please close this thread
Old 06/26/2020, 04:35   #87

i think the hacking is so true about this trainer..

for the past 12 years of cabal ..i never been hacked ..i used almost all the trainers/cheat/hack that has been released for the 12 years..but never been hacked..

and now that i used this trainer.. I HAVE BEEN HACKED ALSO!!

i am not 100% sure that it is because of this..

but i think this is one of the reason...

this is just a warning..
Old 06/28/2020, 18:09   #88

not targetting but trow skill on nothing all time long

Tags
auto, autobot, bot, cabal, cabalbot

« Dupe | Hacker »