Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEGIT CHECK 0GameHacker0

Discussion on LEGIT CHECK 0GameHacker0 within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 05/20/2020, 11:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
pure100% scammer
Old 05/21/2020, 14:27   #17

I buyed two weeks ago. Trainer + Bypass

Until now i didnt recieved the bypass. He only showed me a "method/trick" to avoid Mshield detection. Yes you can inject the trainer but no function is working. I told him several times and he is always "busy" and want to update it next day. I dont have to tell you that he doesent update anything lol

I dont think that i will ever get this 100% bypass he is selling. Because i think he dont even have something like this.

If any proof is needed i can provide the whole conversation.
Old 05/21/2020, 16:23   #18

yeah he doesn't reply to our messages and he says he is going to work at 6pm? really you piece of **** .. all work establishments closes 6 or 7pm and you are going to work that time? we tried dummy account and try to buy your trainer and instantly he reply fast but when you tried to reach with your main account he doesnt reply and always says he is busy .. CHRISTIAN JAMES AGUILAR your on wanted list u can run but u cant hide and goody goody there's a reward for your head
Old 05/21/2020, 17:41   #19

If all of you got scammed from this man have some trick how avoid mshield detection from him, you can send me and I can try make some automatic bypass and maybe some function inside an old cabal ep8 and release it all for free, so we burn the scammer business
Old 05/21/2020, 22:08   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by josueinaki View Post
If all of you got scammed from this man have some trick how avoid mshield detection from him, you can send me and I can try make some automatic bypass and maybe some function inside an old cabal ep8 and release it all for free, so we burn the scammer business
I can send to you. Check pm
Old 05/22/2020, 18:03   #21

You are scammer. i pay you 20 dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rrorCrew View Post
I buyed two weeks ago. Trainer + Bypass

Until now i didnt recieved the bypass. He only showed me a "method/trick" to avoid Mshield detection. Yes you can inject the trainer but no function is working. I told him several times and he is always "busy" and want to update it next day. I dont have to tell you that he doesent update anything lol

I dont think that i will ever get this 100% bypass he is selling. Because i think he dont even have something like this.

If any proof is needed i can provide the whole conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0GameHacker0 View Post
First I send my tool with a video and Instructions but still didn't understand.
2nd I sent a method with video tutorial and INSTRUCTIONS.

������
Lastly I teached how to use via teamviewer, and hey what's up.
He didn't make it ����
Blame me. ��
Please tell me you're name in discord sir.
Thank you
You dont send me anything. i told you where is program. send me a crap video. i try try try and i cannot. i told you use teamviewer and enter my computer. your are always bussy and you dont answer me.
Old 05/23/2020, 09:09   #22

ingat sa pag bibili ng cheat isa din ako sa bumili ng cheat ky java aka. 0gamehacker0 if bibili ka ng cheat wag ka ng tatawad dahil ang ibibigay sayo ung di niya tool sa kaaway nya na tool kaya kami alam na namin if san kami bibili mas okay pa ky grim kayo bumili legit un
Old 05/23/2020, 09:50   #23

Scammer , always says he is busy and cant update.Only some options works , the most important options dont work.
Old 05/23/2020, 11:35   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by arniel1995 View Post
ingat sa pag bibili ng cheat isa din ako sa bumili ng cheat ky java aka. 0gamehacker0 if bibili ka ng cheat wag ka ng tatawad dahil ang ibibigay sayo ung di niya tool sa kaaway nya na tool kaya kami alam na namin if san kami bibili mas okay pa ky grim kayo bumili legit un

di nag rereply si grim tol? alam mo ba discord nya?
Old 05/25/2020, 11:54   #25

0GameHacker0 Is a really big scammer. He is selling files which are free to use, he just found method and selling it with FREE programs and he is telling that he made a CHEAT hahahhaha.
0GameHacker0 everyone who really wants to cheat and have a brain can freelly cheat on any server. You just scammer who is looking for stupid or beginner people.
Thanks
1 User