Discussion on CBZTrainer's activator (Working on MShield) within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
I have made a trick to allow the CBZTrainer from ShugoZ to work on MShield, it should work all versions until he enters here, get the file and patch it, so, I would be fast.
Important:
- Yes, it is free
- Yes, it is working
- Execute the hack as admin
- Do not cry @
- It will detect you if you abuse, it at your own risk
- No, I won't give any support, so no stupid questions
- There are some false positives (due to the code obfuscation), just disable the antivirus and it will work
I have made a trick to allow the CBZTrainer from ShugoZ to work on MShield, it should work all versions until he enters here, get the file and patch it, so, I would be fast.
Important:
- Yes, it is free
- Yes, it is working
- Execute the hack as admin
- Do not cry @
- It will detect you if you abuse, it at your own risk
- No, I won't give any support, so no stupid questions
- There are some false positives (due to the code obfuscation), just disable the antivirus and it will work
Why would I cry for that?
Congratz :P
Unli BM detected
Wall hack detected
gm mode detected
zoom hack detected
and
etc.
I have made a trick to allow the CBZTrainer from ShugoZ to work on MShield, it should work all versions until he enters here, get the file and patch it, so, I would be fast.
Important:
- Yes, it is free
- Yes, it is working
- Execute the hack as admin
- Do not cry @
- It will detect you if you abuse, it at your own risk
- No, I won't give any support, so no stupid questions
- There are some false positives (due to the code obfuscation), just disable the antivirus and it will work
it does work but some other hacks like GM aint working. Thanks for sharing anyway! <3
Buy Bypass MSHIELD / Compro bypass mshield 2018 08/24/2020 - Cabal Online Trading - 5 Replies I buy bypass for mshield that is constantly updated .. paid monthly! payment via paypal, without children. Urgent!!
compro bypass para mshield que se atualiza constantemente.. pago mensalmente! pagamento via paypal, sem crianças. Urgente!!
Cabal private...
[Hack] Activator Hack Still Working] LEECH 11/09/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Activator Hack
Free To DownLoad
LINK
Activator Hack.exe
XP skill auto activator PACKETBASED(backround) 06/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies Hello i am searching for a xp skill auto activator that is working in backround. I searched for more than one hour I could´nt find one most are´nt backround and the others arent working anymore. Please help me:(