Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal hack

Discussion on Cabal hack within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 02/14/2020, 15:54   #2

Take care of this scammer that is trying to sell hack that doesn't belong to him.

Proof : click on his posts and look that he doesn't know how to make any hack ( he is looking for wall hack from other people)

Dude if you are starting from 0 then you need at least a few years to learn things to create project like this (sockets,packets,mysql,encryption,hookapi,debuggin g,bypassing,cracking,etc).

Here full proofs, I've removed his name from screen cuz of RODO but you can be sure he just took free trial version to attempt some scams, he is already perma banned in my database.

Old 02/15/2020, 16:45   #3

Did I write anywhere about any other hack creators? No. I'm sure about this guy who made this post because he doesn't belong to Wanda team and he doesn't have any access to admin panel or database. I wrote the comment to warn people so later they don't come to me and cry, by reading your comment it seems you didn't understand anything or you just act dumb or maybe your are the same person of this post or his friend so at all since you didn't understand the meaning of my comment I don't recommend you to call someone an idiot who is probable more smarter than you, at the end you wrote you know some1 who isn't a scammer well I know many people like that too but is it related to this topic?

#Request to close

Under copyright to the real owner of 88soft Team
We can confirm that this post on this forum wasn't created by us and the user who made this post is attemping to scam alz or money from you by trying to sell something that doesn't belong to him.

For more info or doubts feel free to ask on fanpage which is written below.

Best regards, Wanda88
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread