Discussion on [Release] Unpacked cabalmain Executables. within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
i have tried the old way of simulating GG by downgrading and installing a local copy of GG but failed I have checked the HTTP request packet sent and found
GET /nProtect/GameGuard/RealServer/update.cfg
which corresponds also to my local WebServer (I tried both Abyss and IIS)
modified hosts file
127.0.0.1 np.cabal.com.ph
Hope there are other ways...
hehe, you stolen my idea, but thanks anyway, now i know that this was not a good idea^^
hehe, you stolen my idea, but thanks anyway, now i know that this was not a good idea^^
even if we managed to run the update server on your local pc, you will disconnect after a while because cabal client sent request packets to 2 different servers. I think these 2 corresponds to
1 is for the actual game activities
1 is for gameguard checking
The problem is that the server sends packets to the gameguard to test if its running, if not --> Error Code
Like instant allrdy wrote kicking out gg is one thing out of the cabalmain, the bigger problem is to disable all the error codes..
Helpfull would be to analyse CR to check what mechanism it use and see if you can build up something from it because with CR you havenīt got the Error codes that cabal gives out when u try to "fool" it.
Not sure what changed since reloaded update is out, if they changed the combination of GG+CabalServer for better securitys
I dont think that disabling error codes @ cabalmain will help. Server itself will disconnect you if doesnt recieve gg packet. So the only option is decrypting gameguard packets. I`d love to contribute but my knowledge is insufficient.
[Release] Unpacked EU Cabalmain Executables 07/13/2022 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 157 Replies Hi.
This is a thread where I'm gonna upload unpacked cabalmain.exe files from the Cabal EU client.
What is this?
An unpacked executable is an executable almost like the compiled executable before any protection and packing was applied. In this thread I will post such executables.
This is not an anti-cheat bypass!
I'm usually short on time so this thread will get updated when I have the time and feel like updating it, so it's kinda pointless to whine about slow updates etc. Though,...
[RELEASE+DISCUSSION] Unpacked CABALMAIN.EXE 06/25/2013 - Cabal Online - 135 Replies Update: September 7, 2009 1:03PM (+8 GMT) - VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You don't need an unpacked cabalmain.exe in removing the DC flag, live debugging will already suffice. The benefit for an unpacked cabalmain.exe is that you will be able to apply the removal of the dc flag PERMANENTLY. Meaning you don't need to open up ollydbg anymore.
But if you want to skip the unpacking of cabalmain.exe and skip to the removal of dc flag, you may do so.. Although if you found the dc flag but you...
[Release] GlobalDekaron Unpacked Executables 12/27/2012 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 524 Replies Hi.
This is a thread where I will post unpacked Dekaron executables from the Global Dekaron client.
An unpacked executable is like the original without any protection/packing applied. It's a good reference if you want to disassemble the original client code of Dekaron, thus making it easier to develop hacks, exploits etc.
This is not an anticheat bypass!
The currently used packer is: Themida