he will tell and post here in epvp saying that "DO NOT BUY THE PROGRAM OF COMIKS123 HE IS A SCAMMER" and yet he want's the people to buy his program he will privately pm those people who commented in the forum or the thread of mine to ask them to buy his bypass which is he is using MY PROGRAM, MY method and my idea.
So I recommend to everyone that if you want to buy my program you better not to comment in my thread just add me directly in discord. cuz this Clamzy idiot is selling my method and my idea which will be patched soon. he doesn't even know how to update it.
Again, Clamzy's Modus is to post here in epvp that "I am a scammer so that he can sell my bypass freely" if he would pm you do not trust him cuz he doesn't have any knowledge to update his bypass or my Bypass Rather
My friend told me that he was selling my methods, my bypass, and my idea's.
do not trust him cuz sooner or later the bypass he has will be patched soon
funny guy why don't you first post proofs before accusing someone
again dis dude is just desperate his post are just wall of texts without proof nc try ******
this guy is try hard guys
here's a thread and proof that he is 100% legit scammer
btw i find this post hilarous hahahahahaha this guy thinks he is the only one who knows how to bypass where he can't even do full bypass
ok we will wait for someone here who legit transacted with me and i sold my bypass so this guy will cry cry again coz nobody interested on his hack anymore
okay plz go back using 0GameHacker0 again plzzz new account is good
funny guy why don't you first post proofs before accusing someone
again dis dude is just desperate his post are just wall of texts without proof nc try retard
this guy is try hard guys
here's a thread and proof that he is 100% legit scammer
btw i find this post hilarous hahahahahaha this guy thinks he is the only one who knows how to bypass where he can't even do full bypass
ok we will wait for someone here who legit transacted with me and i sold my bypass so this guy will cry cry again coz nobody interested on his hack anymore
okay plz go back using 0GameHacker0 again plzzz new account is good
what can you say to those receipts ?
hahaha please reply asap so that I may able to know what your reaction will be
Hey idiot take a look at this (No one want's my bypass right? )
CLICK THIS IDIOT>>>>
you can check the date idiot
goodluck to those fake receipts thanks for scamming
don't buy from this guy he literally said he will give dll files and will not update anymore literally scam try hard
refer to this image with the comment of this idiot
if u believe any public bypass cannot be patched then ur an idiot specially buying from this noob will just give u files and soon mshield will get those files and patch is as soon as possible then u will cry
basically a 1 time big time scam coz his dad is sick and need to suck d*cks for money coz he literally has 0 work
goodluck to those fake receipts thanks for scamming
don't buy from this guy he literally said he will give dll files and will not update anymore literally scam try hard
refer to this image with the comment of this idiot
if u believe any public bypass cannot be patched then ur an idiot specially buying from this noob will just give u files and soon mshield will get those files and patch is as soon as possible then u will cry
basically a 1 time big time scam coz his dad is sick and need to suck d*cks for money coz he literally has 0 work
Really? a fake receipts?
if you are too stupid then you will never notice the date of those receipts and unfortunately you didn't view the link I gave cuz that proof will make you embarrassed hahaha
Can you give me a good feedback about the proof receipts I gave?
I know you're not that stupid
98% of your brain is all about trashtalk's and the 2% will be for being a stupid idiot
I Recommend you to check those receipts
Am I so rude to make you embarrass? cuz even you posted me here in EPVP there are still people who are trusting me and buying my bypass
semi bypass?
hahaha idiot
how can you call it a semi bypass in fact you can use almost all features.
AOE,RANGE,NSD,NCT,CD,Damage hack,wall hack, retarget, macro, speed hack,Skill edit, and etc.
Shugo and Grim trainer doesn't know how to do the damage hack.
don't be so stupid. and Shugo doesn't have Unli entry for xcodeguard you can even pm and ask him stupid moron.
how can you call it a semi bypass?
only a few features is not working.
if you don't know what's the meaning of semi bypass. then you better suck the **** of clamzy. you both are stupid or... you better suck your own **** cuz I guess you are one of the dummy of clamzy moron. :P :P
and what? beggar?
begging for my bypass in Discord?
does Shugo also know how to remove Mshield ban?
hahaha
I asked, but I asked gamehacker, I did not beggar, I asked how much it cost to get an answer of $ 20, who can guide me to post photos up here, I'll show everyone the conversation.
I asked, but I asked gamehacker, I did not beggar, I asked how much it cost to get an answer of $ 20, who can guide me to post photos up here, I'll show everyone the conversation.
so what if you asked him the bypass? who cares idiot.
no need for you to asked gamehack0 you can have mine if you want for sure you're one of the ****'s of Clamzy
so what if you asked him the bypass? who cares idiot.
no need for you to asked gamehack0 you can have mine if you want for sure you're one of the ****'s of Clamzy
But I want you to say exactly that, I asked but I was not begging, when I received the $ 20 answer I laughed and unfriended, I thought you were bitter, wanted to fool me?can't.
I used shugo trainer, and i have method remove ban id mshield, with shugo trainer i can dame hack and more..And you're just a poor thief,
REPOST:: SELLING MSHIELD BYPASSER (This post is for Clamzy Crazy) 11/15/2019 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 14 Replies :):):)
Bypass Availaible:
Mshield Bypass, xCodeguard Bypass, And PS Sistemas Bypass.
I can't promise that I can always update the mshield but I will do my best to give free updates for mshield, but for PS sistemas and xcodeguard.... those are Lifetime bypass method so no need to update sincethey are lifetime method. :D
Developing a new Bypass:
comming Up (Hackshield/Mshield for Ran Online) And (Official Servers such as EU, PH, NA, and BR).
I will Ignore all the people who are trying to...
[S4 League Ideen & Tricks, S4League Ideas & Tricks] 07/24/2012 - S4 League - 5 Replies Hallo / Welcome
The English Version will follow....!!
- Cool
- Ich poste meine Ideen nicht!
- Ich kenne einen coolen Trick wie man schnell PEN farmen kann aber ich sags nicht
- Blöder Thread Report#
- USW...
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D