Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Comiks123 modus

Discussion on Comiks123 modus within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Comiks123 modus

I am his customer for his mshield bypass, he said he is always on discord for assistance incase the hack gets patch.

so the hack got patched a long time ago, now on my recent conversation with him he showed me his hack is working again but never gave me his updated hack.

99% he is also red he is advertising him so he can get money as u can see on my screenshot he is mentioning red selling bypass and me accusing he is red though i didnt mention red on our conversation

Proof:

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 13:36   #2

i think a lot of scammers and thiefes are here they will get a real karma in life sooner or later
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 17:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by clampzy View Post
I am his customer for his mshield bypass, he said he is always on discord for assistance incase the hack gets patch.

so the hack got patched a long time ago, now on my recent conversation with him he showed me his hack is working again but never gave me his updated hack.

99% he is also red he is advertising him so he can get money as u can see on my screenshot he is mentioning red selling bypass and me accusing he is red though i didnt mention red on our conversation

Proof:

that Mshield bypass I showed you was just an edited photo.
hahaha but you are selling my tools and my own bypasser I don't know how did it worked but you are selling it.....

well..... I don't care why you posted that but. Thank you bro, there are many Filipinos that is trying to take down one another idk why

but it's ok I will thank you for being a "PLASTIK".
Have a nice day and More Power.

this is Magic#7393 from discord

Sinusubukan lang kita pre.

pero kumagat ka tlga haahaha

sabi na ngaba eyy hahaha

and by the way!
you don't need to do this cuz i gave you already my xcodeguard bypass and it is lifetime for xcodeguard.

you already taken the xcodeguard bypass as a swap on my Mshield bypass.
Old 09/27/2019, 19:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by comiks123 View Post

that Mshield bypass I showed you was just an edited photo.
hahaha but you are selling my tools and my own bypasser I don't know how did it worked but you are selling it.....

well..... I don't care why you posted that but. Thank you bro, there are many Filipinos that is trying to take down one another idk why

but it's ok I will thank you for being a "PLASTIK".
Have a nice day and More Power.

this is Magic#7393 from discord

Sinusubukan lang kita pre.

pero kumagat ka tlga haahaha

sabi na ngaba eyy hahaha

and by the way!
you don't need to do this cuz i gave you already my xcodeguard bypass and it is lifetime for xcodeguard.

you already taken the xcodeguard bypass as a swap on my Mshield bypass.
please ur tools are outdated, never once you gave your customer an update on mshield bypass. im not plastic im telling facts, and ur not giving ur customer what you promised.

now making excuse coz i have my own bypass? we are not kids here and im not ruining ur name, u ruin it urself

in the 1st place we did not ask for ur xcodeguard bypass, you gave it willingly coz ur bypass got patched.

what we bought is Mshield bypass dude we been waiting for like a month not a single word came from you.

you accussing ppl selling ur hack while u know it can be leeched anyways and thats ur fckn fault not ur customers.

Simple why? ur cheat is just a file, no login auth like other providers to secure their file so others cant leech.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 19:14   #5

I'm right, I've been over a month and I still don't have MS Bypass.

Old 09/27/2019, 19:18   #6

It's up to you if you believed me or not.
well as of now I am selling Xcodeguard bypass that's all.
idk who gave my files to the admins but for those who gave it then thank you very much..

and for you, Clamzy good luck bro.
I don't need to spend so much time here arguing this none sense
cuz those buyer's of mine lately I gave them my xcodeguard bypass for free....
DO YOU understand what I mean?.

xCodeguard for the Mshield.
Old 09/27/2019, 19:19   #7

Old 09/27/2019, 19:22   #8

who tf cares about ur xcodeguard? we bought mshield coz most servers use it not ur ****** xcodeguard bypass

making excuses dude stop with ur sht already

ur modus is way too obvious dude not all ppl here are kids

advertising that red guy who has mshield bypass? coz u know u cant give ur mshield bypass to ur customers that paid u already? lame way dude think of other alibi

what if ur telling ur other customer send ur file to the admins of servers is fake news?

and u urself want to get it patched , you send ur noob bypass to the server admins and let them patch it so u can use ur "ALIBI" code "RED Advertisement"

pfft go sht urself man
Old 09/27/2019, 19:30   #9

Quote:
who tf cares about ur xcodeguard? we bought mshield coz most servers use it not ur ****** xcodeguard bypass

making excuses dude stop with ur sht already

ur modus is way too obvious dude not all ppl here are kids

advertising that red guy who has mshield bypass? coz u know u cant give ur mshield bypass to ur customers that paid u already? lame way dude think of other alibi

what if ur telling ur other customer send ur file to the admins of servers is fake news?

and u urself want to get it patched , you send ur noob bypass to the server admins and let them patch it so u can use ur "ALIBI" code "RED Advertisement"

pfft go sht urself man
Have a Great Day.
And More Power

This is Magic#7393 From discord
Old 09/30/2019, 05:21   #10

I also bought hack from this guy. And TBH it sucks ^_^. Mshield will detect it in no time. Also the bypass is outdated. Careful buyers ^^
Old 09/30/2019, 09:16   #11

Sorry then

Mshield and xCodeguard Bypass (Updated)
Have a Great Day.
And More Power

This is Magic#7393 From discord
Old 09/30/2019, 11:37   #12

basically dont buy from this dude, he already messed up himself as you can see for yourself. not 1 customer got an update so now he says he updated his bypass/cheat coz many already complained
Old 09/30/2019, 12:13   #13

Quote:
basically dont buy from this dude, he already messed up himself as you can see for yourself. not 1 customer got an update so now he says he updated his bypass/cheat coz many already complained

Try Harder.
your Epvp name "Clampzy"
relate's you a lot
Old 09/30/2019, 18:45   #14

nah why would i when u fckn scammer trying to get back his customers because of ur noob modus? go try harder on ur next modus dude

c'mon ppl buy from this dude again so when his noob bypass gets patched again next name he'll go advertise another dude that sell a bypass again

PS: this dude has a big ego, he thinks most filipino are stupid when he himself can't come up with a good alibi on selling his nuub bypass. a genius filipino indeed (he is also a filipino btw)

BTW next time when you know you have a big ego, don't beg for money. It contradicts ur big ego.

Old 09/30/2019, 20:36   #15

Look who's Crying aaahhh Clamzy (Still Crying like a baby T_T T_T T_T)
Try more bro.
I don't give a ****

Developing a new Bypass:
For XTrap, PS Sistemas, PS sistemas with Mshield, xCodeguard, Mshield V4.1.5.1, And comming Up (Hackshield/Mshield for Ran Online) And (Official Servers such as EU, PH, NA, and BR).

This is Magic#7393 From Discord (Add and PM me for those who are Interested).
Have a great day and More Power
Thanks
1 User