Mshield / xCodeGuard / xShield / XTrap Bypass For SALE
Discussion on Mshield / xCodeGuard / xShield / XTrap Bypass For SALE within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
I am very sorry to say this. but
Someone gave my Files in a specific Admin for a specific server.
I created 2 files and both are not working for now.
those ******* idiot who gave my files will be responsible on this matter.
for all my buyers.
I will give you different bypass for now
and it is for different server
"FOR NOW"
let me update and create a new file for the bypasser.
ReMINDER:
I am only selling xCodeguard,PS sistemas, and xshield bypasser for private server cabal only
I created a new video for Mshield Damage hacking and a common features
I showed the Date and time so that you guys will able to know if the video was OLD or NEW
here's the link to watch:
PM me in DISCORD for those interested to buy cabal private server's BYPASSER.
DISCORD Link:
MY DISCORD ID: Magic#7393
have a great day everyone
I created a new video for Mshield Damage hacking and a common features
I showed the Date and time so that you guys will able to know if the video was OLD or NEW
here's the link to watch:
PM me in DISCORD for those interested to buy cabal private server's BYPASSER.
DISCORD Link:
MY DISCORD ID: Magic#7393
have a great day everyone
SELLL Bypasser>>>Xshield,XTrap,XINGCODE, iShield, and xCodeGuard 06/06/2019 - Cabal Online Trading - 28 Replies I am selling cheat and Bypasser for the gameguard mentioned.
SERVER'S working on:
iCabal
Black Cabal
AV Cabal
Cabal Indonesia
xCodezero Cabal
and server with XTrap
xShield/xCodeGuard Bypass (CABAL EXTENSION, Cabal CodeZero, Awakened Cabal) 02/21/2019 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies Hello Guys,
i think the title is self-explaining :)
How you can get the bypass:
- Add and write me on discord (L1lly#9224)
PS: To avoid fast fixing, i just give it out for a small donation.