Discussion on CABAL Bot (Made with AutoIt)[Needs Bypass] within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
View Poll Results: Do You like this bot?If NOT then post why.
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
This limit is reached.
To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
Noob question............Ive been playing cabal for awhile and live in the US.I downloaded the link and set it up on my PC.I never used a bot and was wondering what and how do you use this please.When i double click on the short cut this shows up............
[IMG]
[/IMG]
Flame or whatever you want to do, i was wondering what i do next?I set the game settings to the instructions you wrote.I dont do premium,just choob playing(regular,free).How do i activate the bot hack and make it work please,thanks alot
Noob question............Ive been playing cabal for awhile and live in the US.I downloaded the link and set it up on my PC.I never used a bot and was wondering what and how do you use this please.When i double click on the short cut this shows up............
[IMG]
[/IMG]
Flame or whatever you want to do, i was wondering what i do next?I set the game settings to the instructions you wrote.I dont do premium,just choob playing(regular,free).How do i activate the bot hack and make it work please,thanks alot
dude r u reli dat noob??? jus press the darn "x" n close to get to the bot lol....
thats jus a startup screen to look cool zzz
Noob question............Ive been playing cabal for awhile and live in the US.I downloaded the link and set it up on my PC.I never used a bot and was wondering what and how do you use this please.When i double click on the short cut this shows up............
[IMG]
[/IMG]
Flame or whatever you want to do, i was wondering what i do next?I set the game settings to the instructions you wrote.I dont do premium,just choob playing(regular,free).How do i activate the bot hack and make it work please,thanks alot
rly nab question,wont even say anything ¬_¬
and as for bot..its functioning well on ascabal i tested myself...
dude r u reli dat noob??? jus press the darn "x" n close to get to the bot lol....
thats jus a startup screen to look cool zzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x
rly nab question,wont even say anything ¬_¬
and as for bot..its functioning well on ascabal i tested myself...
Yea im a noob,big fcking deal!!We all were at one time or another.All i was trying to do is ask for some help and advice.I never used something like this and was wondering on what to do next and how,is it that hard to do or not?!!
Yea im a noob,big fcking deal!!We all were at one time or another.All i was trying to do is ask for some help and advice.I never used something like this and was wondering on what to do next and how,is it that hard to do or not?!!
OMG.....still a dumbass too!!And by the way this is a piece of **** hack too.It trys to attack things that are grey that has nothing to do with the mobs,the grey mob tab spams all along the bottom of the tool bar on the bottom of the screen.You have to reboot to get to stop.The yellow does the same thing.And i dont know if you paid much attention,but a good majority of the game is either grey or yellow dumbshit!!I can make more money farming and looting,and turn around and sell the goods and start over again.
[RELEASE]Cabal Pixelbot (Made with AutoIt) 06/30/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 21 Replies Extreme Cabal Pixelbot 0.1.1
by deestruct
THIS IS AN BETA VERSION!!!
!!!IMPORTANT!!! YOU WILL NEED AN BYPASS TO USE THIS!!!!
Screenie:
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9681/201005020 210.png
[cSro]AutoIt Bot made by me 01/29/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Some time ago i made a post teaching you how to make a bot with a macro programhttp://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro -hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/349857-csro-bot-macro- based.html
This one is an "improved" one with GUI and that stuff, i made it to learn a bit about autoit and i hope its usefull. Its keypresser and autoselectskill based, so dont hope too much and dont post questions like "it has loop?" and stuff like that :p
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6343/semttuloz au.png
The...
Cabal BR how we made this? 12/01/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 8 Replies how we made this? whith MHS
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nY5KP6mw5M0/SxMdWxK_HTI /AAAAAAAADGU/NoDB__knPX0/s1600/Loko-798952.jpg