ok.. sir omega i have a question... why is it that when i use my cheat engine 5.6, the ascabal automatically exit the game?? is it because it detects the Cheat Engine? or is not compatible in ascabal?
ok.. sir omega i have a question... why is it that when i use my cheat engine 5.6, the ascabal automatically exit the game?? is it because it detects the Cheat Engine? or is not compatible in ascabal?
i remember the old days, i use macro to click the rings for the whole night while im sleeping, then i go out kill things...btw, u can stack alz drop too, so 10b drop is normal.
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me