1. Enter in my cabal char
2. I'm equipped with 2 bof, and 3 bofs on inventory.
3. Search in array of bytes
4. Find the value and change it to 15
5. I'm equipped with 2 rings, and i put the two bof's on the ring slot.
6. I Clicked on dmghack, Start.
7- Click on the third bof, but the dmg only DECREASE!
1. Enter in my cabal char
2. I'm equipped with 2 bof, and 3 bofs on inventory.
3. Search in array of bytes
4. Find the value and change it to 15
5. I'm equipped with 2 rings, and i put the two bof's on the ring slot.
6. I Clicked on dmghack, Start.
7- Click on the third bof, but the dmg only DECREASE!
Here the same (iv waited 10 Mins) No Changes on my damage ..
So Cabal Paradox Dont work .. i think =(
changed my bracelets to rings I relog and not back to normal item_desc someone would have the ring of luck + 0 I try to do the reverse to retrieve the bracelets?
If you are done click'n stop the program(its on the bottom right of your screen autoIT icon)
And change in CE value to 33, click few times on the rings, nex click few times on the BoX+x, in order to prevent dupe effect.
Your bracelets are gone :O
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me