Discussion on [Release]Trainer CabalViet.net by ForceF5 within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
[RELEASE] Trainer cabal.ws by ForceF5 05/27/2013 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 71 Replies DETECTED...Request close
Thanks!
Trainer cabal.ws by ForceF5
It's working perfectly with Windows 7 x64. Not test with Windows XP, Windows7 x32
Extract file and inject dll. you can use Fuji Injector
Note :
[Release] Cabalviet address 04/13/2013 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies Base Address: 00B93530
Gm Address: 0107D588
Range Address: 010CD2A4
Map Base: 010838D8
AOE Address: 010CDC44
But I dont know how to write a DLL Injection file ... So I hope someone will write for me a DLL file with AOE / Range :):)
[RELEASE] Trainer Extreme Cabal by ForceF5 04/09/2013 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 46 Replies DETECTED...Request close
Thanks!
Trainer Extreme Cabal by ForceF5
http://imgh.us/Extreme_Cabal.jpg
http://imgh.us/Cabal(130405-1130-Ver374-0005).jpg
Extract file and inject dll. you can use Fuji Injector
It's working perfectly with Windows 7 x64. Not test with Windows XP, Windows7 x32
CabalViet Private Server 08/28/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Could anyone help me to make hacks for this pserver Cabalviet.net?
It has a cbmain which is auto-close everytime i run debugging programs
I want to version hack cabalviet.net 02/09/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies I is to version hack cabal of the website this: cabalviet.net
have any of you for me xin version hack cabal this